AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Busting Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
/cry Zenith broked me and my jail busting.......

googooflexy

im curious how many busts people have gotten so far?
0. plus i forgot about the rule and busted myself out once, so im at about -1 bust and -20 minutes.

i believe i am firmly in last place. anyone wanna make bets?
I have done 2 and busted myself out once. I do this for my exp and to help others. I will not sit in jail cause then I can't train in gym. lol.
self busting shouldnt take away points Sad that makes me sad, especially since when i USUALLY try to self bust, i get put in jail for LONGER. so it would make the competition even crazier w/ everyone in jail longer than 15 minutes
15 busts in a row and not one successful yet. All I am doing is taking my success rate down.

Scorpious

Yeah. I am 1 for 1 now. Busted a 130+ (Don't think it was higher) and then was caught on a 109 minute bust. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont like the concept of no self busting cuz some players can afford to credit out and bail out

a couple people have already bailed me, and thanks very much to you guys that have done so, but i think that hurts this competition.

if you cant bust yourself out, then you shouldnt be able to bail or credit yourself out either.

lame.
This is broken, I haven't busted anything out... 200-300 minutes with ease... Now a 20 minutes seems to high for me.

I know this is supposed to be fair, cause a level 5 just sprung me ( I had like 80 minutes or something).
my score is still:

busts: -1
minutes: -20

anyone beat that yet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's