AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Busting Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hydro9226 Wrote:I made a long post that only meant I miss the activity contest, the real ones, where those login in for an hour can't win over those who invest a ton of time in the game AND that isn't random.

Got nothing against contest like this but maybe mix both kind of contest? Luck is rarely on my side Smile

The people who won this contest didn't stumble upon a win. They had high activity rates. That's just how contests are. There will always be someone who can be on longer than you can.
hahahaha.........HAHAHAHA.............rofl............ROFLMAO

Sorry Usha but gotta call you out on this one, has to SUCK that you were one away (in both competition brackets) at winning something! lol

cheetah

I'm sorry Ush, I busted one too many people--for both of us! If I had busted one less person, you would have had 3rd place in busts, and I would have had first place in minutes, accord to Zen I busted 5,204 minutes (I don't know if that's plain busted minutes, or with the math though...).
Sorry man! Wish we both could have won. You can borrow my belt if you want--not that you really need it, lol.
Menamos Wrote:Wow I can't believe it. A special thank you to Moriarty for getting his butt caught committing crimes more than once Razz You gave me a couple 230+ busts Biggrin

my pleasure Biggrin
Wonderful job everyone, I got beat by the bust, I mean the best. Smile It was fun. I think had I not had food poisoning it may have been different Smile Excuses, excuses... Good Job everyone!

Loki

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Wonderful job everyone, I got beat by the bust, I mean the best. Smile It was fun. I think had I not had food poisoning it may have been different Smile Excuses, excuses... Good Job everyone!

so you got my gift basket

hunter52070

mtngti Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Wonderful job everyone, I got beat by the bust, I mean the best. Smile It was fun. I think had I not had food poisoning it may have been different Smile Excuses, excuses... Good Job everyone!

Dude if you sent him that take it BACK OMG he reeks. It's very very bad around here when he was here. I may just have to pay someone to hosp you for that it was that bad!
hunter52070 Wrote:
mtngti Wrote:

Dude if you sent him that take it BACK OMG he reeks. It's very very bad around here when he was here. I may just have to pay someone to hosp you for that it was that bad!

Sorry for the small pyramid. But, I told you guys I wasn't feeling well, and well.... I proved it to my coworkers.. gas..gas..gas!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's