AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Busting Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

googooflexy

how many busts for how many minutes do you guys have?
I have 3 busts so far... This is freaking HARD

edit:

I am not going to even bother anymore.

The winner of this, if they are looking to dump their prize for a price, mail me.
it's tough but fun. thanks zen
well I got 3 beat but not by much LOL

Scorpious

Well, I had to work so I know I will not get the minutes saved prize. That, and the fact I turned in early last night not knowing there was a comp going on at the next game day LOL. I know for a fact (99.99999% HEHE) I do not have a chance at minutes and with people having at least 3 busts they may take the number of bust prize so I guess I can play regular and if anyone wants to hire somebody to keep an eye out for you in jail or your gang send me a message in game and how much you think it may be worth and I will try my best to keep you out. HEHE
There should be a section for the amount of failed attempts, I'm up to 6 in less than a minute

smidge

I don't understand making contests with the same difficulty for every one...all that does is allow the person who clicks the most in one day the winner...I assume it is being done to level the playing field but I still think it should be based on stats...

If you want to mitigate the differences in level than the result should be divided by a number equal to your level or some derivative there of.
smidge Wrote:I don't understand making contests with the same difficulty for every one...all that does is allow the person who clicks the most in one day the winner...I assume it is being done to level the playing field but I still think it should be based on stats...

If you want to mitigate the differences in level than the result should be divided by a number equal to your level or some derivative there of.

GASP! Someone who actually thinks that contests should favor something worked for in game-play rather than be a coin-flip. Most people tend to mail me the opposite, bordering on making these things random luck (raffles).
Any bets on who wins?

Thor

zenith Wrote:
smidge Wrote:I don't understand making contests with the same difficulty for every one...all that does is allow the person who clicks the most in one day the winner...I assume it is being done to level the playing field but I still think it should be based on stats...

GASP! Someone who actually thinks that contests should favor something worked for in game-play rather than be a coin-flip. Most people tend to mail me the opposite, bordering on making these things random luck (raffles).
That's very too bad we have so many players like that. It destroys the whole meaning of a contest.

I move in favor of calling the next event a "random luck prize giveaway", it would describe more what will happen than calling it a contest wheres there's actually no challenge, no goal to achieve or any need to be active at all, for most of them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's