AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bullies,how wpuld you deal with them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

shadowinc

bulling other low lvls is a crying shame,man or mouse which will they become,please tell me how would you deal with a bully Evil Twisted
well teampbr is constantly in the hospital because he likes to pop on and hosp everyone....who is the bully?

Quimballdinho

I wud deal with a bully by working hard in the gym
to better myself and then make it my personal mission to beat the bullies arse everytime i cud

I think thats wot most ppl do on here
take him out he has been attacking low lvl players keep him in the hospital until he decides to stop attacking low lvl playres
What would constitute as low levels? What about level difference? Not defending the guy, cause he's one of my favorites to beat on.

shadowinc

over 9 lvls higher than the one being attacked,lets say like a lvl 14 attacking a lvl 3

Quimballdinho

There's no point in doin that really

u dnt gain much exp from it

so unless its a personal vendetta there isnt actually a reason y he shud

Scorpious

Well, as long as you leave or mug the bully you still get XP. LOL That is unless the LVL gap is that far apart.

shadowinc

yet he continues to do this over and over,i really hate to get involved but this player i am talking about just keeps doing it ,i have tried to give this player chances to stop and he continues to attack low lvls,somebody please help me,i feel like i am so helpless against this one player,i want this player to stop this kind of behavior and let everybody enjoy the game

Scorpious

I see players hitting alot of onlines also. Kind of sad there though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's