AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bullies,how wpuld you deal with them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Quimballdinho

jus end up in hospital all the time then, im guessin

Fastgunns33

Stunder has been on my enemy list for quite sometime, just when I take him off I find him hitting lower level people again so I thump him and we play the "teamPBR" game. So now...it's a race to see who gets teamPBR or Stunder first.

teamPBR used to be my only "active" enemy until Stunder showed back up. Stunder has me blocked now. Funny guy...

Quimballdinho

so stunderbuttz and teampbr like pickin on the little guy
but dnt like wen its their turn to b that little guy and get sum arse kickins
funny guys lol

Fastgunns33

Yea, he would BLOW UP my email all whining about how I hit him for nothing as I point to the hospital where someone MUCH lower than he got beat down by him.

Oh well, he is just a bigger level version of PBR. To Stunder's defense he is not as bad as teamPBR. That's what teamPBR lives for and is infamous for that lol, but Stunder is just... :?:

teamPBR

Oh, I have no problem with it, I realize that I deserve it. My determination is not easily shaken though.
But to be honest, I haven't attacked anyone in a while, except for people in a couple gangs who kept taunting me.

Fastgunns33

You have not repaid your debt to AL society...thus you are to be crushed lol.

See at least you are good natured about it and it becomes a game per se, at least in my eyes it does. "See how many I can attack before I get hospitalized"

teamPBR

How long until said debt is repaid? Because believe me, I've been beaten on a lot.

Fastgunns33

To be honest hoss, I got nothing. Everyone seems to have their own grudge against you for beating down kids like 5-7 levels lower than you for no reason.

It then becomes personal for them. For me, I just think you hitting on the wee ones who have absolutely zero chance at success is weak.

Repaid? I was being facetious, but in my mind it would be; for me at least, when I stop seeing your name or ID as the reason for someone being in the hospital. Not a day or two and not just levels 1-6. Again, this is just for me.
teamPBR Wrote:How long until said debt is repaid? Because believe me, I've been beaten on a lot.

Perhaps when the community stops seeing a lvl1 in hospital with a Hospitalized by teamPBR next to their name. It aint rocket science. Stop picking on the n00bs peeps will stop hosping you
Seriously, its like hitting a baby. Evil
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's