AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bullies,how wpuld you deal with them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

jiggaj

it's all a part of the game
you have to fight back how you can
thats why i stole the name vorenus

Scorpious

hydro9226 Wrote:There's only 1 real great way to deal with bullies.

Let them beat you, whine a little to them so they can tell you to shut up or stop crying, savethose replies they send you, work your arse like never before and the very day you pass them, bully them and wait for their whining, send them their own mails that you saved all those long months ago. lol

I wish I had saved mines because my bully did whine and complain when I passed him and I made him taste his own medicine of hospitalizing players "Just because I really don't like you".

I am doing that now to the two people that used to hit me many times everyday, sometimes online even. Good ole demolition and daredevil. LOL I can totally slam demolition around now. I can even win against daredevil. Yet, when I try the hospitalization option I lose. I guess the game is telling me to continue getting the XP first and take as much XP as he received from me. Then the hospitalizations can start up in a couple levels. LOL

teamPBR

:shock:

shadowinc

lol teampbr Twisted

Quimballdinho

lol that little lad teampbr looks a bit frightened lol
He should be, hospitalized my poor little referral on the first day he joined.
Watch your back sonny boy.

Quimballdinho

O dear, not a gd move!!!
Stunderbuttz has takin to beatin up lower level players also
i mean alot lower than himself anyways

so i whacked him earlier, just waitin for him to have a whinge lol

shadowinc

he should be bro,everybody in the game is hospitalizing him

Quimballdinho

Really lol
i wonder if he stops playin the game??

teamPBR