AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bullies,how wpuld you deal with them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
shadowinc Wrote:done that and refuses to respond,others have asked him to also and he refuses to answer them as well

Yup, I hear this. He has written me mails three times now, saying my player is attacking him while he is online. He started in on my low level players after we had a gang war with him. It won't stop. This boy can spend hours in hospital, like teampbr, they just don't care. Mailing either of these 2 is just a waste of breathe. I think that they are taking away from the "Spirit of the Game" for some people.

KcCashBrigade

awwww booo! I was wondering why he kept on being in the hospital for soo long! He is on my short list of exp targets!

Quimballdinho

I think everyone that has replied to this post shuould hospitalize him
if he dnt like it tuff
he shudnt do to others wot he dnt like bein done to himself

he is a tosser plain and simple

Quimballdinho

I found him untouched and gave him an arse kickin just coz i could

6723 ~GUD~ Stunderbuttz 14 127 Hospitalized by SirQuimalot.

lets see how he likes it

Scorpious

valleroy86 Wrote:I'll just keep hitting him, then if he continues go to his fellow gang members as well. I know that's what I plan on doing.

I personally say not to go after fellow gang members if somebody is doing something not nice. Just take it out on that person.
Also, I saw some people attacking online players from a gang that was at war with another one. I think now of that and think it was pretty sorry when players from gangs not even in the war decide to attack another gang.
I also asked a player from one of the gangs why he was attacking them also. He said that he was attacked before by somebody else when he was fighting their gang and that was why he was doing it. I told him I could see revenge against a gang that were hitting your players while you were in a gang war but why take that out on somebody that did not do it to you? Well, it seems he thought about it and it looked like he stopped doing it and let the war progress normally. I respect him for that. Will definitely keep an eye out if he winds up in the slammer.
Well the way, to deal with bullies here and in real life, you stand up to them and show them your a threat.
If that fails get someone bigger than them to scare them. Razz

shadowinc

i agree with you thecanman sometimes you have to bring in bigger guns till you can deal with them yourself

shadowinc

and again tonoght he does the same thing//3264 martylove 2 7 Got mugged by Stunderbuttz. well i guess he can get a 70 minute breck for that

shadowinc

opps he was ofline for awhile

Thor

There's only 1 real great way to deal with bullies.

Let them beat you, whine a little to them so they can tell you to shut up or stop crying, savethose replies they send you, work your arse like never before and the very day you pass them, bully them and wait for their whining, send them their own mails that you saved all those long months ago. lol

I wish I had saved mines because my bully did whine and complain when I passed him and I made him taste his own medicine of hospitalizing players "Just because I really don't like you".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's