AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bullies,how wpuld you deal with them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

shadowinc

i try not to do that ,but yes it is sad to do that with so many that is offline

shadowinc

11947 -LT#21- NinjaGirl 3 108 Hospitalized by Stunderbuttz. /this is what i am talking about,

Quimballdinho

Send him a mail askin him y he attacks such low level players

with practically so little to gain from it if there is a big gap

if he mouths off, the best thing to then is the only thing to do

teach him a lesson by beatin him all the time to see how he likes it

shadowinc

done that and refuses to respond,others have asked him to also and he refuses to answer them as well

Quimballdinho

Then u have but 2 options!!

1, Tell Zen and see wot she sez and if action could b taken
or
2, Seek revenge for this newbie and give stunderbuttz a fair few beatings

i'm sure he'll hate it just as much as ninja girl, if he asks y ur attackin him
tell him why, then maybe he'll realise its not much fun signin in to find ur
eatin hospital food all the time

Dragon

How to deal with a bully? Well, try not to communicate with him/her. If you do, then that just usually fuels the fire. If you can roll with the punches, then that will toughen you up for sure. Hopefully, over time, the bully will get bored, because he/she is not getting any kicks out of others suffering and just move on to some other useless activity to tantalise the mind. Or, you could to take the extreme alternative and launch a full-scaled assault on the bully and turn the tables in your favour. But, if you attempt do this, then make sure that you have the will power to back it up.
Vigilantism is the only course for this guy. Last time I checked, it's not against the rules, it's just bad taste. Zen could intervene, but is that what should be done? On second thought, if it violates "the spirit of the game" maybe she should.

edit: What should you do about a bully? Laugh at them while they are bagging your groceries! lol

badmanbren

Zen could intervene if she wanted too... but Zen wouldn't intervene, no real Moderator/Crreator of any game would, Zen has set the rules, I can't see her being fussy over someone doing something to annoy others as long as they play by the rules, if it gets sticky she will more than likelly just try and sort things out with words letting the other player know it's in there hands if they want to constantlly hospitalise players for no reason. Razz
It's funny that one day I thanked him for a bust and he sent me mail back saying that I could return the favor on e day by defending him against the mean people who keep attacking him.

I of course responded that I am aware of his type of play.

valleroy86

I'll just keep hitting him, then if he continues go to his fellow gang members as well. I know that's what I plan on doing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's