AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: My main problem with the new changes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

thawdgharp

I absolutely hate that you can be attacked while in serious condition. To me, that was half the strategy of playing this game - trying to keep myself below fair condition so my enemies couldn't hit me.

Now, the second I'm out of the hospital, even if i have 10 HP, I get attacked. That goes against everything I've learned and enjoyed about the game.

Sorry, but I don't think I'll "come around" - being able to only attack someone with at least half their HP was the whole game for me.

thawdgharp'd

dayute

Really, thats the only way to get any gang points. If you attack someone near you and lose you lose 10 pts so the only way to get points safely is to repeatedly pick off players in critical condition.
"I absolutely hate that you can be attacked while in serious condition. To me, that was half the strategy of playing this game - trying to keep myself below fair condition so my enemies couldn't hit me.

Now, the second I'm out of the hospital, even if i have 10 HP, I get attacked. That goes against everything I've learned and enjoyed about the game. "

I agree.
Conrad1103 Wrote:"I absolutely hate that you can be attacked while in serious condition. To me, that was half the strategy of playing this game - trying to keep myself below fair condition so my enemies couldn't hit me.

Now, the second I'm out of the hospital, even if i have 10 HP, I get attacked. That goes against everything I've learned and enjoyed about the game. "

I agree.

I like that the best! However, there are very few players who give points...It needs some fix'n!

mudpies

there have been a few slightly stronger players whom I cannot beat and lose 10 points. I think that's too many points to lose for someone I can't seem to beat.

my last war battle attack was with him in serious condition and I damage less than 100 each time. 3 points I could understand but not 10.

just adding my concers to a younger thread so they might not get lost in the shuffle
i dont know about you but i think zen should change the order of "leave them", "Gang battle", "beserk", and "Hospitalize" them. gang battle should be the first option while in a war for people who f up. i accidentally hit people w/o clicking on "gang battle" a couple times. i know i'm not the only one.

i also think zen should list the people who are in the hospital in the "users list" page while looking at the opponents gang. simple layouts like these would make the game so much more simple. (for us of course)

hell since i'm making suggestions i think he should also include the total amt of gang pts won/lost at the end of the battle/war in the war history page. for both the winning and losing gangs. including the ones that u win/lose from pvp.

mudpies

LikeWhoa Wrote:hell since i'm making suggestions i think he should also include the total amt of gang pts won/lost at the end of the battle/war in the war history page. for both the winning and losing gangs. including the ones that u win/lose from pvp.

+1

to anyone who says "oh, well they're in your gang's pvp log", you should realize that sometimes wars have 50, 70, more attacks and while you're out of the hosp you might only have time to attack a couple people and be attacked in return right away

biffbaffboff

I personnaly dont have a problem with attacking under fair.The main reason is in irl if you attack someone and have a good tussle when its over if you win your gonna be bruised and lethergic.So along comes his buddy and finnishes you off...........you cannot say erm wait 25mins please whilst i recover from pounding the hell outta your best mate.Come on that just wouldnt happen.

My argument is losing 10 points by being brave and attacking (then losing) to a stronger player,yet if your lucky to beat them only getting 5 points.

thawdgharp

IRL, phriend, when someone inflicts criticals to the face with a shotgun, you die. No hour long hospital visit, no stimming out, just plain death.

My point is, this is a game, not real life. And not being able to attack or be attacked because one of the two players has too few hit points is a CRUCIAL part of my enjoyment of this game.

This just seems like such a crazy, sudden, absurd change to me; as much as it pains me to say it, I might decide to quit playing AL if my favorite aspect of game play is suddenly removed from the game for good.

[/blog]

TheGeek

thawdgharp Wrote:IRL, phriend, when someone inflicts criticals to the face with a shotgun, you die. No hour long hospital visit, no stimming out, just plain death.

My point is, this is a game, not real life. And not being able to attack or be attacked because one of the two players has too few hit points is a CRUCIAL part of my enjoyment of this game.

This just seems like such a crazy, sudden, absurd change to me; as much as it pains me to say it, I might decide to quit playing AL if my favorite aspect of game play is suddenly removed from the game for good.

[/blog]

Can I have your stuff? :roll:

The only time less than half hp hits are a factor is during gang wars, adapt and overcome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's