AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: My main problem with the new changes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Loki

IBTL

SittingBull

Edited by Zenith

If you have a personal issue I'd appreciate it if you talked to me about it via mail.

chumstain

Edited by Zenith

If you have a personal issue I'd appreciate it if you talked to me about it via mail.

Marlo

wow

mudpies

:: malnourishes donation ::
zenith Wrote:Concerning Point Totals
To be honest the under 50% change for battles was an experiment to see how people would react.

Not sure if everyone noticed this in my last post.
I hate to say it but to be perfectly honest, even tho I myself have not experienced this part of the war code I REALLY dont like the idea of being hit in crit.

The adreneline rush for trying to stim outta hosp and avoid that tick hunter is Totally removed from the game. wish i knew who was jumping up and down for that idea... I'd be Very happy for them to experience it at my hands for awhile and then see if they're still Hooting about it after.
no, they don't pay attention. they only see something they don't like and criticize it to death. :shock:
Also, I'll prolly be yelled at for this suggestion but,

Imagine instead if it were possible to do a multiperson attack. It would cost gang pts. up to 4 ppl could join in and mass attack a higher lvl.

Could Only be done during a gang war.

Would def lvl the playing field somewhat and offer the possibility of getting a bigger bonus for winning the attack.

Marlo

Howlsong Wrote:Imagine instead if it were possible to do a multiperson attack. It would cost gang pts. up to 4 ppl could join in and mass attack a higher lvl.

Word up Wolfie
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's