AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: My main problem with the new changes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

SittingBull

Doesn't this mean that health bars are no longer an issue in wars except to attack? I can be hit in serious condition or worse but I can't attack, that's the main fact that I don't understand.

thawdgharp

w00k, you seem to be the only one that understands completely what i'm saying.

here's a concrete example. right now, i'm in the hosp. we're in a gang war.

i will NOT waste a stim, even if i will come back at 200% health. Why? because even if i have 200% HP, marlo will easily put me right back in the hospital. and then i used a stim for no reason. all i want is to be able do is AL stuff that's not gang related for a minute before going back in the hospital. stuff regarding my housing, bank, items, credit market, etc, etc.

zen, if your answer is final. if you can't forsee a reversal of the 50% buffer thing in the very near future, i am going to have to quit a gang that i love and have been with for over a year. this sucks so bad.

i love you guys, 499, but being in any gang (not just ours) is just not going to happen unless this 50% thing gets resolved.

ZEN, join a gang and get in a couple wars and you'll understand exactly why i'm frustrated! no chance whatsoever to "gang up" on someone that can easily destroy everyone in my gang, even if we all attack him in succession.

thawdgharp

and i have over 200k in stims. it's not the stims, it's the principle. as i said, that buffer zone was crucial to my enjoyment of the game.

it's like knights were removed from chess and i'm supposed to adapt or something.

chumstain

I got what you're saying. Here's my two points that have to be addressed.

1) If you can be attacked in serious, you have to be able to attack while in serious condition. that just makes sense.

2) If you are not going to stick with the code that allowed people a little time while they were under 50% to scout things out, you have to give them the opportunity to see all pages that are available when you are not in the hospital, just maybe not some of the actions that are available when you aren't in the hosp.

btw, i'm really losing faith in this game because of zen's attitude the last few months of, "the higher ups that i talk to daily say they are happy, so why aren't you?" then, as some of us know, this is all we hear for months because we can't "addapt." i'm sure i'll get a bunch of hate mail over this, but the administration of this game is in bad condition if you ask me. things were a lot different 6 months ago. i'm sorry, that was a little bit of whining. (you don't have to point it out, Geek) we want the old zen back.

SittingBull

It's just another way for them to get more donations to the game. With the new gang code change the game sucks cock.

grabtindy

::pin drops::

chumstain

and no response, as usual. we are VERY tired of this shit. does Err respond? i lknow yoda does.
i dunno, i kinda like it

Marlo

wow.

SittingBull

Exactly, you've caught it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's