AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: admin-player discussions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
so i was thinking, it'd be sweet if we had a thread where we could just have a public chat with cipher and maybe zen. just to see where their ideas were going and help to cut down on mails to them. if this could get a sticky and be kept free from idiots that would be fantastic.

i was wondering if the turrets will ever be applied to gangs other than bal.

also i think it'd be sweet if there was another npc gang, maybe not quite as beefy as bal, but still around and worth a decent amount of points.
agreed. will moderate any off topic remarks with a vengeance. Smile
if we do get turrets, i think they should cost a massive amount of GP....
I know that only big gangs will be able to afford them, but if they are spending GP on turrets, then they aren't spending them on GCR lol
I think the Bal gang should be able to hit opposing hideouts back. With considerable strength too. Those points are largely to easy IMO.
(2012.Jan.03 12:22 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Bal gang should be able to hit opposing hideouts back. With considerable strength too. Those points are largely to easy IMO.

Word.

Also, how about a complete revamp on the organised crime? Something that involves the members more, I don't know, but say the members give action points into the organosed crime over the planning period, the amount of action points are put into it depends on the success of the crime?

Come at me bros.
(2012.Jan.03 06:13 AM)awesomo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.03 12:22 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Bal gang should be able to hit opposing hideouts back. With considerable strength too. Those points are largely to easy IMO.

Word.

Also, how about a complete revamp on the organised crime? Something that involves the members more, I don't know, but say the members give action points into the organosed crime over the planning period, the amount of action points are put into it depends on the success of the crime?

Come at me bros.

this is good! the points earned should also depend on this..
maybe when an OC is started a new link in crime page will appear and to succeed in the OC a x% of success in that new special crime link must be achieved to succeed in the OC... with more %, more points or cash.. depending on OC..
i think this may have been stated before, but the bal wars do take considerable organization and total hps, not to mention, hits in general cause of the hardening aspect. i personally would like to see maybe a limit on calls at a time for that gang, or have the hideout have different hideout health for each gang warring it. as in, gang x causes 500 damage, that's what their view of the shell shows.

i think another npc gang that fought back both pvp and hideout hits with lower shell stats would be a great addition though. their gang would generate pts like any other. the game does need some new npcs anyhow, sadly enough.

is that discussion enough for you, ush Wink

and this seems like a one way discussion any how
As this thread is inteded for discussion, these are my thoughts on what's been said in the thread before. Nothing concrete here, just more like thinking out loud.

OCs are on my list but not until after the crime update. I think it could be interesting to tie them in (or at least influence them to some degree) with criming done by the gang members.

I also like the suggestion above to make success, and possibly payout, affected by direct participation from the gang members, vs. just receiving an event at the appointed time.

Balazar's boys are in definite need of some updating/buffing. They need to finish some schooling, as well as hit the gym a bit. I was thinking of adding some new members to the gang as well.

That being said, the introduction of a (possibly rival) gang is a cool idea. I definitely like the idea of the NPCs being able to hit back too.

I'm not really sure how I feel about turrets. I'll have to put some thought into them and how they can be useful to everyone.
I don't like the us having turret idea. I like wars the way they are now. But if we do bring turrets in when you get shotdown by it the time shouldn't be long. Also rasing Balazars gangs Average lvl a bit would be good.

Just my thoughts.
(2012.Jan.06 08:01 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the us having turret idea. I like wars the way they are now. But if we do bring turrets in when you get shotdown by it the time shouldn't be long. Also rasing Balazars gangs Average lvl a bit would be good.

Just my thoughts.

this would increase the yield of GPs even further.

Turrets would make gang wars more difficult, time consuming, and monetarily consuming.

I would want to see a viable gain to accompany the added difficulty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's