AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: admin-player discussions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2012.Jan.19 08:38 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to see the ability to use the item vault in gangs be able to used for loaning cash for housing, giving the lender an easy way to get there money back if things go sour or the player goes inactive...

+1
Good idea reject
(2012.Jan.19 09:22 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea reject

+1
(2012.Jan.19 09:29 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.19 09:22 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea reject

+1
(2012.Jan.19 09:00 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jan.19 08:38 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to see the ability to use the item vault in gangs be able to used for loaning cash for housing, giving the lender an easy way to get there money back if things go sour or the player goes inactive...

+1

I'm feeling left out... +1 for me too
how about a spot that shows you your belt charge % before you attack an opponent.
how about a way to search fedjail inmates? if there already is a way to do this can someone please share this info with me?
A few old threads with some good ideas mixed into them.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-3125.html

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-2685.html

new school class's e.g

More of the same as what we have with have different branches, one for each of the battle stats, after each class you get a xxx amount of Dev Points for that stat. Then after going so far down one or two of these paths it opens up classes for Endurance and Intelligence. After say 10 class in one battle stat it could open up a new grade of classes that once done adds a base amount on to every time you train that stat. I.E first class adds an extra .2 Dev Points for every 1 energy trained. Then each class after increase that base amount.

If you want something a bit different we could have classes that once finished increase your sucess rate with crimes, increase the amount of money you get for a crime, increase the amount of time using a stim takes of your hospital stay, Increase the amount of times you hit with weapons, add to the damage you can do with a weapon, increase your dodge rate, opens up different weapons, armour or shielding that can only be used after finishing. Gives you more experience from attacks and crimes, the list could go on really.
My real issue now.. is how are we to grow the user base. We are at 500 now. Was at 514.

With new updates coming and being implemented...

I just worry anytime we are under 1000 active players
How about a list of veteran players who are willing to help noobs, presented to these noobs when they first sign up, then said noobs can mail the senior players for help and advice?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's