AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Halloween
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Im slightly confused! It says ive found candy, then when i look in my bag there is nothing?
I don't have a bag
(2011.Oct.31 02:18 AM)Darkseid Wrote: [ -> ]Im slightly confused! It says ive found candy, then when i look in my bag there is nothing?

it will only show up Wednesday since this a 2 day contest and you're not supposed to use the candy during the contest
ur s'posed to have a bag? i dont have one
no you're not supposed to have a bag dum-dum. you will receive your candies Wednesday. Not before that.
Anyone had one of these

Trick or Treat!!
Sweet! Treats!

Sym-Pak - Blue! Apparently stopping by the Decatur Rehab Clinic wasn't such a bad idea.
Mongo just sneaked behind you and swiped some of your candy while you knocked on the door! What's worse is they didn't even answer!

thats bullcrapola. Question is did he take one piece or the whole damn bag?
Trick or Treat!!
Darn. Tricked!

You go up to ring the doorbell of a creepy house and notice the entryway is decorated with various Halloween characters. A man in ghoulish attire answers the door and holds out a bag of treats. You reach in and find out they are a little too fresh and a little too human for your tastes. Unfortunately the man notices you are fresher, and attacks you at the worst time.
You took 3,515 in damage!
You were sent to the hospital for 6 minutes.
If u TrickOrTreat a large stim pack will it be givin to yu on wednesday?
(2011.Oct.31 03:13 AM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]no you're not supposed to have a bag dum-dum. you will receive your candies Wednesday. Not before that.

hey, how the hell was i s'posed to know that? ive nver done any contest on here
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Reference URL's