AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WOOO.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2011.Apr.20 05:56 PM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]this is so drawn out at this point

this is nothing. eadp/bender and sv was months of this. good times.
(2011.Apr.20 06:00 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.20 05:56 PM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]this is so drawn out at this point

this is nothing. bender and sv was months of this. good times, while i watched from the hosp.Redface
(2011.Apr.20 06:04 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]

this is nothing. bender and sv was months of this. good times, while i watched from the hosp.Redface

here comes brug hopping through the forums editing the thread posts and thinking he is cool.....

fuckin idiot. Smile
(2011.Apr.20 06:09 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.20 06:04 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]

this is nothing. bender and sv was months of this. good times, while i watched from the hosp.

here comes brug hopping through the forums editing the thread posts and thinking he is cool.....

fuckin idiot.

Just post the real truth.

You seem pretty uptight since you got kicked out of xpats for being a weak pussy. Redface Settle down there kiddo.Cool
its drawn out because there is no reason for them to hosp us to begin with. it sucks that we got to be the ones to expose their true colours.
(2011.Apr.20 06:16 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
speaking of wahhh, this is the original mail i got from bird concerning the offline hits....

and he complains about threats...

[Image: wahha.png]
oh did i mention our entire pvp attack logs from that day, the day before, the day before...........consisted of habitat attacking 36....and not all of them were offline....yeah so keep waaahing over a dozen hits, when we dont say shit about several dozen...if not hundreds
Who says glenni isnt a xp cow for tommi?
he was using glenn for xp

and glenn still had his name mocking tommi. for one im surprised tommi didnt hosp him.
(2011.Apr.20 06:24 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Maybe we should start a 36 cry thread..Even tommi's starting to sound like a little bitch with his "loser" comments, I normally expect much better from tommi.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's