AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WOOO.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
3 outta 4 ain't bad, lol.
I'll state quite clearly here that I have no problem with Monk, Cober, Ditallica or anyone else in the 36th. You may remember I was in your gang for a while, but when BaL and myself left you really should have filled those slots with ANYONE else instead of reserving them for each of Tommi's butt cheeks.
(2011.Apr.20 08:38 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]3 outta 4 ain't bad, lol.
I'll state quite clearly here that I have no problem with Monk, Cober, Ditallica or anyone else in the 36th. You may remember I was in your gang for a while, but when BaL and myself left you really should have filled those slots with ANYONE else instead of reserving them for each of Tommi's butt cheeks.

I don't remember you.
^^^Too many drugs bro.
^^^ Too many dicks, bro.
^^^Rehash'd.
Your limited grey matter would have trouble contemplating the virtues of a glass of water let alone maintain a decent arguement with me.
Monk, I see u got rid of those 2 gangs I left you, perhaps you should have shipped Tommi off to one of them first.
Maintaining a decent argument with you, Shaman, would require you not to fail in the very first verse of the argument. I'm sorry my superiority has overshadowed your fruits and bared you nothing but failure.
(2011.Apr.20 08:46 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]^^^Rehash'd.
Your limited grey matter would have trouble contemplating the virtues of a glass of water let alone maintain a decent arguement with me.
Monk, I see u got rid of those 2 gangs I left you, perhaps you should have shipped Tommi off to one of them first.

Naw the prez's just kept them I guess. I thought they were yours.
(2011.Apr.20 09:10 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]

lol so you remember him..
(2011.Apr.20 09:05 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Maintaining a decent argument with you, Shaman, would require you not to fail in the very first verse of the argument. I'm sorry my superiority has overshadowed your fruits and bared you nothing but failure.

You have once again displayed your lack of intelligence, thinking by debunking one of my four points made that you've overcome my whole arguement.
At the end of the day the 36th was doing much better without you, and will do much better once they kick your ass out.
Just think, if they booted you out they could replace you with two.
(2011.Apr.20 09:14 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.20 09:10 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]

lol so you remember him..

A guy can't kid around anymore?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's