AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WOOO.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2011.Apr.20 09:07 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.20 09:06 AM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.19 01:16 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ];D We know you're a cry baby, Thrillhouse. Don't need to act tough, anymore.

Wow. You guys get around for people who don't care or cry about the things I do. Great work! lol

2:20 pm
New! X Pats has declared war on your gang!

2:54 pm stopBunnyhumpingtom hospitalized you.

Way to show you don't care, Thrillhouse. lol

We do it because it makes you guys soooooo mad. It's too easy

I don't mind. Offline attacks and gang wars are part of the game...

Exactly. Shame Thrillhouse thinks without knowing he's correct. It'd save him from looking like he just stuck his head in a puddle of mud.

As for mac...Offline. Life called. I think your phone's blinking, too, but it's going to go disappointed again.
you guys done yet? here's the timeline of events

spacebird doesnt like offline attacks on gang members

spacebird loves to use credits to attack 100's of people a day cuz mad

36th stops hitting your gang members offline/online

spacebird and crew keep up online hits and hospitalizes

36th stops caring

truthfully now it's just an inconvenience, I have mac mailing me gloating about a one hit on me when hes twice my level, age, stats, and i'm sure weapons and real estate. Is this what it's come down to? hospitalizing people half your strength and mailing them to gloat about it?

end this wack shit we got it, you guys are clearly the better donators and credit users
(2011.Apr.20 10:21 AM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]you guys done yet? here's the timeline of events

36th stops caring

truthfully now it's just an inconvenience, I have mac mailing me gloating about a one hit on me when hes twice my level, age, stats, and i'm sure weapons and real estate. Is this what it's come down to? hospitalizing people half your strength and mailing them to gloat about it?

end this wack shit we got it, you guys are clearly the better donators and credit users

Nah, you don't get it. It's all because of Tommi's mouth. Everyone knows that. Now you do too. He has you all paying for it and still won't shut up.
(2011.Apr.20 10:21 AM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]you guys done yet? here's the timeline of events

36th stops caring

I would imagine im 3-4 times your stats, i just mail you cause your so easy to get mad and i enjoy your response. Razz
Oh and i like your "timeline of events" its very inventive.
(2011.Apr.20 10:39 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]

36th stops caring

I would imagine im 3-4 times your stats, i just mail you cause your so easy to get mad and i enjoy your response. Razz

hey its the truth. what are you hospitalizing us for now?
Because he has no real life to live!
(2011.Apr.20 10:30 AM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]

36th stops caring

Nah, you don't get it. It's all because of Tommi's mouth. Everyone knows that. Now you do too. He has you all paying for it and still won't shut up.

I'm not exactly in the loop of awakenelands and the restless these days, but all I do know is you guys are constantly giving this guy a hard time about one thing or the other, what do you want him to do? It was to my understanding even before all this garbage was that he was just hitting offline guys and then when you started hitting him it escalated. And we all know how much spacebird hates attacking his members offline...

Ultimately though if you're all gonna change your usernames to slander towards him what did you think he would do? roll over? of course he's gonna kick up some shit.

you guys have polluted the forums with crys over mod abuse and made sure that I can't navigate through a thread without seeing a rabbit, so like what's the ultimatum here ? I'd like to go on attempting to level my sloppy excuse for a character without you're estrogen getting involved and watching myself end up in a hospital surrounded by doctors... except i ain't gettin no borgs

This is a waste of everyones time, if you guys got a beef with tommy why don't you figure it out so your gangs lower levels don't suffer and I don't likewise

just stop shit talking the guy and hosping him online and I'm sure he'd stop going on about this, fuck you girls are so caught up in your AL soap operas it's taking away from the game

What
(2011.Apr.20 10:42 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Because he has no real life to live!
Thrillhouse...lol When you open your mouth, there's no longer doubt you're a dumbass. When you kept quiet, we only thought you were...But facts are facts with that post.

I didn't talk them into hospitalizing us yesterday. So you're special ed. self is knowledgeable about the situation. They're mad 'cause I kept attacking their gang after a hosp war with offline attacks because they did the exact same thing. Instead of continuing the offline attacks, they went to hosping us and showing us their colors.

Take it how you please, Thrillhouse. You're one of the members of AL that could use a boot out. You do nothing constructive and talk through your ass about things you haven't a clue about. It was entertaining the first year. Now, you're just that guy that everyone looks at, wonders who is, then laughs when he face plants in a pile of dog shit 'cause he's too busy sniffing his own farts.

-Waits for thrillhouse's knowledgeable retort to the whole situation he has nothing to do with other than having a nose stuck in the shitter.-
(2011.Apr.20 10:39 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]

36th stops caring

Chronologically ordered cutie
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's