AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WOOO.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2011.Apr.20 11:43 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.20 11:04 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]but habitat is -SOL- without him....shit outta luck. when hes gone youre all hosped.

Really ??? I think ive had 2 attacks from you guys both zerks tommi failed and Monk caught me at 57% and won(well done monk).

Bender, Breeze, Ush. These are all players higher in stats than SB. While Ush isn't as active anymore Breeze and Bender can raise major havoc. Oh and TheGen just joined up a few days ago. Habitat is strong without SB and not at all SOL w/out him.

Edit: Mac you are higher in total stats too but I excluded you since Cober thinks you as SOL.
(2011.Apr.20 08:42 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.20 08:22 AM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]I always knew you were a woo girl

so how does it feel to be max powers other half?

Fantastic lol
maybe a resolve would be met if spacebird wasn't such a whiner and didn't block everyones mail
(2011.Apr.20 10:21 AM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]you guys done yet? here's the timeline of events

You dunk the cookie in the milk

you remove cookie from milk (hold in vertical position, shear strength is lack)

Position mouth to catch all drop off said cookie (clean crotch is a happy crotch)

YUM YUM YUM EAT DA COOKIE!

36th stops caring

truthfully now it's just an inconvenience, I have oreos gloating about a one hit on me when hes two percent , homiginized,pasturized, and i'm sure lactaid and real soy milk suck. Is this what it's come down to? Breaking oreos in half your strength and mailing them to gloat about it?

end this wack shit we got it, you guys are clearly the better dippers andmilk users

Moooooo
(2011.Apr.20 01:36 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.20 10:21 AM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]you guys done yet? here's the timeline of events

Position mouth to catch all drop off said cookie (clean crotch is a happy crotch)

36th stops caring

truthfully now it's just an inconvenience, I have oreos gloating about a one hit on me when hes two percent , homiginized,pasturized, and i'm sure lactaid and real soy milk suck. Is this what it's come down to? Breaking oreos in half your strength and mailing them to gloat about it?

end this wack shit we got it, you guys are clearly the better dippers andmilk users

Moooooo

I didn't even notice you went through all of that trouble to alter my post until I read moo. i still didn't read it.. hope it was fun to alter my quote but of course it's off-topic and you're anther x-pat being vocal when not involved
(2011.Apr.20 01:44 PM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.20 01:36 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]

36th stops caring

Moooooo

I didn't even notice you went through all of that trouble to alter my post until I read moo. i still didn't read it.. hope it was fun to alter my quote but of course it's off-topic and you're anther x-pat being vocal when not involved

If my flag boy and your flag boy were sittin by the fiya, my flag boy would tell your flag boy gonna set your flag on fiya!
traumakush?

Who are you? Do you go by another name? Never heard of you.
(2011.Apr.20 02:34 PM)klaw16 Wrote: [ -> ]traumakush?

Who are you? Do you go by another name? Never heard of you.

Him and CUTurGUT share the same brain. Both are the stepchildren of carlweathers, who is currently being recruited out of retirement by, you guess it.....

The 36. He thinks he can do better though, I think I agree.
That was actually pretty funny, Dingus.
(2011.Apr.20 01:33 PM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]maybe a resolve would be met if spacebird wasn't such a whiner and didn't block everyones mail

haha, tommi has had me blocked since i ignored his last one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's