AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WOOO.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2011.Apr.20 09:34 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.20 09:14 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.20 09:10 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.20 08:46 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]^^^Rehash'd.
Your limited grey matter would have trouble contemplating the virtues of a glass of water let alone maintain a decent arguement with me.
Monk, I see u got rid of those 2 gangs I left you, perhaps you should have shipped Tommi off to one of them first.

Naw the prez's just kept them I guess. I thought they were yours.
lol so you remember him..

A guy can't kid around anymore?

NO GO MONK YOURSELF MONKERFUCKER Winky
(2011.Apr.20 09:10 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.20 08:46 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]^^^Rehash'd.
Your limited grey matter would have trouble contemplating the virtues of a glass of water let alone maintain a decent arguement with me.
Monk, I see u got rid of those 2 gangs I left you, perhaps you should have shipped Tommi off to one of them first.

Naw the prez's just kept them I guess. I thought they were yours.

Fair enough, we did make Kazeshini prez of one and ditallica prez of the other if you recall. I got sick of babysitting, thats why I gave them to you guys.
(2011.Apr.20 09:05 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry my lard ass has overshadowed all of AL.
Its ridiculous that anyone in a position of devising a resolve has blocked everyones mail etc. How is anything supposed to be worked out if we're just siting here as a gang waiting for you guys to get over yourselves and stop hospitalizing. We all get it at this point, you guys are the supreme hospitalizers...

I'd like to just play the game for a day.. zzz
I wuv you kush!

wanna bang?
yeah I'll bang - after I put it in your ear though can you send me like 18 stimz bra?

don't be stimgy
sURE BRO HOLD YOUR BREATH AND WAIT OUTSIDE NAKED, BE THERE IN A SEC
(2011.Apr.21 09:49 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]sURE BRO HOLD YOUR BREATH AND WAIT OUTSIDE NAKED, BE THERE IN A SEC

i enjoyed myself
Sorry, Habitat.
(2011.Apr.21 10:27 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, Habitat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's