AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New war system vs old one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
would be good if only players who remember old system vote. I miss old war system :cry:

Dresicos

Lol, don't we all?

Thor

Coming from some1 who was part of those who lost the most gangs and complained the most, by far, about it, I wonder if this is irony or hypocrisy... (no offense intended)

I prefer the new system btw.
I didnt complain about war system but about that some players were practically invincible and they still are so new system didnt change that Sad
Solucion should be that several weaker players could join force to attack strong one not new war system with is extremally boring and honestly dont see way how to change that easly :cry:
they are no longer invincible.....it just takes having active member, deep pockets to get a good number of members, and a little strategy and teamwork.
sigh... i just miss beating ppl up for a reason. :oops:

Thor

Saerin Wrote:they are no longer invincible.....it just takes having active member, deep pockets to get a good number of members, and a little strategy and teamwork.
I think Raf meant that 2-3 players would have the option to join forces to attack a stronger player. Like 2-3 level 20 join to attack a lvl 30 and actually have a chance to win.
I'll tell you what, I've been able to get a LOT more coding done for the site since the new war system was implemented. Before that I'd spend about 2 hours per day merely reading emails from players who complained about not being able to play due to some war. The irony here however is most of those players quit anyway.

shadowinc

me for one agree with you zen most stop playing anyways,but i think the new war system is a good move so other small gangs can have a chance
zenith Wrote:I'll tell you what, I've been able to get a LOT more coding done for the site since the new war system was implemented. Before that I'd spend about 2 hours per day merely reading emails from players who complained about not being able to play due to some war. The irony here however is most of those players quit anyway.
och well Now you know that you shoudnt lisen whiners. We really apreciate your hard work and love you for it :oops: but onestly I really hate new war system its very boring and tottaly silly for me :cry:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's