AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New war system vs old one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

mudpies

alinutza Wrote:maybe we should have an option to disband the gang if we want..just like in TW for tribes? what do you think?

I don't agree. Spots are costing 2mil and up. That's too much real money to be able to delete.
only if the president wants to do that..

OptimusCrime

i hate this new war system i liked the old system much better
OptimusCrime Wrote:i hate this new war system i liked the old system much better

Were you even here for the old one lol

valleroy86

Haha, if he was, maybe for a couple of days max.
I personally like the new system a lot, but if you want to have a PvP war ask around Im sure there are gangs out there that wouldnt mind a little friendly competition.

Just give them a chance.
To my suprise lots players voted on new system and votes are 50%-50%
so why not to have both systems. Old one and new one and make both sides happy? Biggrin
It doesnt matter what systems is used there is always gonna be complaints, and whining about it being unbalanced.

Why not just leave it the way it is and try to help find ways to improve it and make it more fun instead of whining about how much you miss the old system?
Im not whining. I just criticize. I was hope that more players would miss old system but obvilsly we have lots pilow fight lowers here. :roll: So improvment would be if we have both systems
Im not a fan of the new war system at all. Hitting someone's treefort seems silly to me. Thats just my $0.02
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's