AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New war system vs old one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I wish the hideout hp got tripled, and points given from defeating tripled, so that fights would last longer, and bigger chances of people fighting back.

that and repairing gives 1.5 times more then it does today, so that it would be possible to repair up during attacks from a stronger gang for long enough to get backup.

And I would like to see some encouragement to pvp battles during gang fights.

but thats my 2dollars

Thor

Make fights during gang wars worth gang points (1 to 10? like bravery/rep before the change?) BUT only between fair fights. Hospitalizing a player way too weak for you would result in negative points being AUTOMATICALLY removed from your current total.

That's the best I can come up with since I'm not really in favor of it anyway.

zappafrank

"Make fights during gang wars worth gang points (1 to 10? like bravery/rep before the change?) BUT only between fair fights. Hospitalizing a player way too weak for you would result in negative points being AUTOMATICALLY removed from your current total."

I like this idea. It sounds to me like a nice merging of the two systems. That way, you would only attack gangs with people with 1or2 levels above/below you. Really, I'm up for whatever.

http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/?p=1055

shadowinc

never thought of it that way,it would be a honourable way of fighting and both sides would get what they wanted,sweet
I'm not a big fan of negative points, should be 0 or minimum of 1 point.
i LOVE the new war codes, but i admit, the wars are kinda boring now. i really do like the level playing field, but maybe if there were a PVP element between only certain gangs

like if you had a rival gang and you could only fight with them or a few rival gangs, and you get bonus points for winning those pvp battles. but if you have no rival, u cant get the bonus points... something like that?

Thor

abysmalpoptart Wrote:i LOVE the new war codes, but i admit, the wars are kinda boring now. i really do like the level playing field, but maybe if there were a PVP element between only certain gangs

like if you had a rival gang and you could only fight with them or a few rival gangs, and you get bonus points for winning those pvp battles. but if you have no rival, u cant get the bonus points... something like that?
Give ranks to gangs and you can only fight gangs at same rank as yours or higher?

Ranks based on avg level, size and I guess?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's