AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Im done

Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 96
Clovers Found : 1
That's all you're gonna try? I'll give you some of my shamrocks, if you keep going. Smile
(2010.Mar.17 10:55 AM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]Im done

Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 96
Clovers Found : 1

Cry

ShadowKid

(2010.Mar.17 10:47 AM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.17 10:18 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]This contest is drek.

Ignore it then and go back to training those stats beefcake

How dare you hehe.
(2010.Mar.17 10:57 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]That's all you're gonna try? I'll give you some of my shamrocks, if you keep going. Smile

I wouldnt take your shamrocks. God (weebay) knows you need them.
Eh. I don't need 'em. I'm content with the game, and don't complain about things I don't need or understand. Smile
Trust me, I'm not complaining. Haven't said a word about this until now. I just find it funny how blind a lot of you are because an X is associated with a player. I'm just stating facts so I can hear the Karl Pilkington logic that a bunch of you spew.
Mmm. I like you guys, in spite of all of the nonsense you guys put me through. I just think you've hit a new low with this whining to Zenith when you guys are normally at the forefront of Zenith not getting involved. In fact, I think X Pats people're one of the reason the 'Admins should not be summoned for in-game affairs' rule got put into play, because you were tired of her interfering with shat you were doing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
(2010.Mar.17 11:10 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Mmm. I like you guys, in spite of all of the nonsense you guys put me through. I just think you've hit a new low with this whining to Zenith when you guys are normally at the forefront of Zenith not getting involved. In fact, I think X Pats people're one of the reason the 'Admins should not be summoned for in-game affairs' rule got put into play, because you were tired of her interfering with shat you were doing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Correction. Disclaimer 26.
(2010.Mar.17 11:06 AM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]Trust me, I'm not complaining.

yeah, you are complaining.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's