AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
yea tart I have like a dozen shams. burned through 60 med stims
Hmm. Glad I got medical career...I've spent 1,000 of them almost, 200 of them stupidly healing from 0. Don't know how long those points're gonna last, though.
(2010.Mar.17 06:21 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]it's better then people getting over 100 like in the xmas contest. I think that's why zen made it harder

agreed the value of candy canes was low because there was so many of them.
Results
Leprechauns Defeated: 6
Clovers Found: 3

One shot.
That was lucky . . .
93 mins in the hosp.
Leprechauns Defeated: 14
Clovers Found: 0

You're in the hospital for 49 minute(s), how are you going to do that?
Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 249
Clovers Found : 12

Not worth it!
Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 80
Clovers Found : 1

Not worth it!

Yeah this is looking exactly like the Christmas contest for me. Randomlands strikes again.
(2010.Mar.17 08:31 AM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 80

Not worth it!

Yeah this is looking exactly like the Christmas contest for me. Randomlands strikes again.

It is exactly the same as Christmas, (except longer hosp times), whats funny is I still have 8 or so pieces of Halloween Candy and three Candy Canes, I guess its time to sell the candy canes @ least.
(2010.Mar.17 08:24 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 249
Clovers Found : 12

Not worth it!

what r u complaining about? I have almost twice the leprechauns and same amt of stupid clovers... but i think i've spent less on stims than most Razz

Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 437
Clovers Found : 15... only had 13 when i typed that ^^

also ur wrong about the clovers and hosp time:

Leprechauns Defeated: 10
Clovers Found: 2

You're in the hospital for 17 minute(s), how are you going to do that?
(2010.Mar.17 08:39 AM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.17 08:31 AM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 80

Not worth it!

It is exactly the same as Christmas, (except longer hosp times), whats funny is I still have 8 or so pieces of Halloween Candy and three Candy Canes, I guess its time to sell the candy canes @ least.

If thats the case then there is something seriously flawed. I cant tell you the amt of energy and money Ive wasted on these two contests only to net 1 piece of candy and 1 clover.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's