Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
2010.Mar.16, 07:39 PM
Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
Ideas?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.16, 07:41 PM
RE: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
St. paddy's tomorrow.
2010.Mar.16, 07:41 PM
RE: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur la
Contest time!

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.16, 07:43 PM
RE: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
YES! Not going out for St. Patrick's this year, so it'll be me, a ton of beer and this damn contest. haha

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.16, 07:45 PM
St. patty's day food colour poisoning here i come!
2010.Mar.16, 07:55 PM
RE: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur la
Got called into work graveyard shift! That fucking sucks! I want to win another contest sooner or later!

I am going to miss about 8 hours of this contest unless I can find a way to weasel out of work!
2010.Mar.16, 08:08 PM
i gotta work for 12 hours tomorrow too
but oh well

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2010.Mar.16, 08:48 PM
I'mma sit at home pretending to work and drink absinthe. It's green. It counts.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2010.Mar.16, 08:53 PM
Probably gonna have to try and catch the topper fairies.
2010.Mar.16, 08:57 PM
(2010.Mar.16 08:53 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Probably gonna have to try and catch the topper fairies.

pub crawl'd

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.