Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
2010.Mar.16, 11:01 PM
RE: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
fuck me long hosp times

23757 -FIGHT- TheDevilsReject 32 106 Got swarmed by Leprechauns!

i think phish was above me yet

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.16, 11:07 PM
RE: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
huh. i got a clover already... killed 13 also.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.16, 11:08 PM
Damn!
First try 170 Hosp minutes,

Jeebus!

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2010.Mar.16, 11:08 PM
what are these clovers good for does it say? i didnt read the description just hit attack...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.16, 11:12 PM
said something about luck, i just skimmed hopefully i'll get enough to sell for a decent profit. i'd like to know about rewards, tags and such, not that i stand a chance at winning

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
They turn you into leprechauns, so you get multiple criticals when breaking in people's knees or using people's nuts as a speed bag.
I stomped about 15 of them into the ground and not one clover. Sad

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2010.Mar.16, 11:14 PM
Woot!

Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 22
Clovers Found : 1
2010.Mar.16, 11:16 PM
Random Leprechauns are running loose all over Awakened Lands today. They are normally very rare to see, but today they are out in swarms. Catch some in the act and wipe them off the map! No one can truly kill a Leprechaun, but if you smack them around enough, they disappear in a puff of clovers. Find any four-leaf clovers in the aftermath and they will provide you luck! Clovers will be rewarded AFTER the contest as usable items.

2010.Mar.16, 11:55 PM
Leprechauns Defeated: 19
Clovers Found: 3

My best so far.

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!