AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LEGofLAMBofGOD [11039] the thief??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Dingus is taking super bowl bets at this time!
(2010.Feb.25 09:11 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Dingus is taking super bowl bets at this time!

I'm in!!!

not learning my lesson'd
depending on how much cash is owed, i might be interested in buying out the debt for 50 cents on the dollar...at least you guys will be ensured some of your cash back.
Guess you buy food stamps, too, Bird.
(2010.Feb.25 09:57 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Guess you buy food stamps, too, Bird.

if i can make money off of them i would.
(2010.Feb.25 09:56 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]depending on how much cash is owed, i might be interested in buying out the debt for 50 cents on the dollar...at least you guys will be ensured some of your cash back.

Mafia?
(2010.Feb.25 09:56 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]depending on how much cash is owed, i might be interested in buying out the debt for 50 cents on the dollar...at least you guys will be ensured some of your cash back.

Grama'd

delpot

(2010.Feb.25 09:08 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.25 09:02 AM)MrPickles Wrote: [ -> ]Oh NastyFO, have a heart will you? The poor guy needs more time to straighten this all out. After all, the season only ended 2 months ago.

After all, we have THEIR word that he is going to make it right. That should be enough for all of us. Rolleyes

Rolleyes , indeed.

I'm sure Valhalla has every intention of making this right - especially cuz Leg is such a long-lasting, active, beneficial part of their gang.

How could they not??

The funny part is that I could give a drek about the money. Realistically, $350K isn't A TON of money anymore to our levels in this game.

This is about principal... nothing more. I hate being scammed.

how exactly is it a worthwhile scam if he takes your money and never returns to the game? seems kind of pointless to me.

he came back with every intention of paying you back, you all didnt give him a chance to explain himself, started hosping so he quit again. no sweat off his sack, you end up the big loser and he ends up with the last laugh.
Gotta ask why they should have given him another chance?

delpot

(2010.Feb.25 10:49 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta ask why they should have given him another chance?

if they wanted any chance in getting their money back they should have.

he left the game for whatever reason before the season was over. didn't log back on till well after.

peoples immediate trigger happy reaction was to hosp him before he had a chance to explain..now since people aren't being reasonable, he's gone and probably not coming back, money sitting safely in his bank account.

as i said, he owes me money too...so its not like im totally biased and on his side here...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's