AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LEGofLAMBofGOD [11039] the thief??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

delpot

(2010.Feb.23 12:47 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, delpot!

sup w00k, you heady brah you!

JohnRambo

(2010.Feb.23 12:51 PM)TurkeyJerkey Wrote: [ -> ]And talk to "Owned Risk" first, because he seems to disagree with you on "making him pay" idea you presented.

I don't need to talk to anyone over it, this is my opinion. If it flies in the face of the prez so be it. Same as with another issue, if the person has made a rod for their back, then they deal with the consequences. My no1 hate is scammers/thieves. Not that I am saying circumstances probably didnt help his cause, but he could come to the forums and offer his position. Whichever way, I am sure he will end up paying up, just has to suck it up till he has the funds.
(2010.Feb.23 12:57 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.23 12:51 PM)TurkeyJerkey Wrote: [ -> ]And talk to "Owned Risk" first, because he seems to disagree with you on "making him pay" idea you presented.

I don't need to talk to anyone over it, this is my opinion. If it flies in the face of the prez so be it. Same as with another issue, if the person has made a rod for their back, then they deal with the consequences. My no1 hate is scammers/thieves. Not that I am saying circumstances probably didnt help his cause, but he could come to the forums and offer his position. Whichever way, I am sure he will end up paying up, just has to suck it up till he has the funds.

I thought your number one hate was chubby know it alls and small town sheriffs. ? Today I learned a little bit more about Rambo
He's also good at mourning the deceased on public message boards

JohnRambo

(2010.Feb.23 01:07 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]I thought your number one hate was chubby know it alls and small town sheriffs. ? Today I learned a little bit more about Rambo

Sorry. Excluding tommi and Klaw.
Hey! Me!
What happened to the biff/tommi bromance days?
Leaving Dissidence happened, and we had a falling out. Couldn't handle my broadened horizons.
(2010.Feb.23 12:51 PM)TurkeyJerkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.23 12:45 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]You pound TurkeyJerky to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 205

This type of make Smile

Hey, when you make sentences using only 4 words, you don't really screw up the English grammar Smile))

And talk to "Owned Risk" first, because he seems to disagree with you on "making him pay" idea you presented.

what's the matter, colonel sandurz? chicken?
(2010.Feb.23 01:15 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Leaving Dissidence happened, and we had a falling out. Couldn't handle my broadened horizons.

That's not unfathomable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's