AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LEGofLAMBofGOD [11039] the thief??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
who cares....

just rent your house out to hunter, hes paying 500k a week lol

best tennant i have ever had, no funny buisness, viper and him are not allowed to share the bed
(2010.Feb.23 09:06 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]Dingo...didnt we get him for a million when u were over here on vacation a few days?

forgot about that...yes we did
Why not just call the money a wash and prevent his game-play for a couple weeks? Smile
I dont really care about the money or the principle. I just wanna fook him up!
(2010.Feb.23 09:25 AM)JagerBomb Wrote: [ -> ]who cares....

just rent your house out to hunter, hes paying 500k a week lol

best tennant i have ever had, no funny buisness, viper and him are not allowed to share the bed

im good for it haha and vip3r did try sneeking in bed i showed him my pimp hands strong
now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb

delpot

hey im owed some of that money too (for in season side prizes)...just give him a day or so to explain himself before jumping down his throat is all i say.
If he is in the hosp he will have more time to think about

(yes I am being difficult)
(2010.Feb.23 10:56 AM)delpot Wrote: [ -> ]hey im owed some of that money too (for in season side prizes)...just give him a day or so to explain himself before jumping down his throat is all i say.

see, there's two sides to every schwartz.
(2010.Feb.23 10:56 AM)delpot Wrote: [ -> ]hey im owed some of that money too (for in season side prizes)...just give him a day or so to explain himself before jumping down his throat is all i say.

I think they've given him a few months. His time is way over-due. I'm having doubts that Triadboy would have got the same courtesy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's