AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LEGofLAMBofGOD [11039] the thief??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Around the time 7 Raws got caught stealing credits Biff found Tommi in bed with weebay. Marlo came out of the closet to find connie being licked by snoops favorite blood hound. There was this HUGE commotion as spacebird fell through the drop ceiling. As the bird hit the bed Tommi was thrown across the room knocking down Rambone. Rambo was in the midst of zipping up his trousers and got frank and beaned. Fire dept showed up and did the unzip. Next drama unfolded when shadowkid could not afford a train ticket to see JR in the hosp, Tommi refused to pay restitution for the stitches. Weebay ahs been real quiet ever since. marlo just straight up went into hiding. Snoop was last seen giving "doggy kisses" to the ass licking hound.
(2010.Feb.23 01:15 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Leaving Dissidence happened, and we had a falling out. Couldn't handle my broadened horizons.

Above is my take of the happenings
That...Might have had something to do with it.
(2010.Feb.23 01:22 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Around the time 7 Raws got caught stealing credits Biff found Tommi in bed with weebay. Marlo came out of the closet to find connie being licked by snoops favorite blood hound. There was this HUGE commotion as spacebird fell through the drop ceiling. As the bird hit the bed Tommi was thrown across the room knocking down Rambone. Rambo was in the midst of zipping up his trousers and got frank and beaned. Fire dept showed up and did the unzip. Next drama unfolded when shadowkid could not afford a train ticket to see JR in the hosp, Tommi refused to pay restitution for the stitches. Weebay ahs been real quiet ever since. marlo just straight up went into hiding. Snoop was last seen giving "doggy kisses" to the arse licking hound.
(2010.Feb.23 01:15 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Leaving Dissidence happened, and we had a falling out. Couldn't handle my broadened horizons.

no secret is safe when Dingos around.
(2010.Feb.23 01:22 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Around the time 7 Raws got caught stealing credits Biff found Tommi in bed with weebay. Marlo came out of the closet to find connie being licked by snoops favorite blood hound. There was this HUGE commotion as spacebird fell through the drop ceiling. As the bird hit the bed Tommi was thrown across the room knocking down Rambone. Rambo was in the midst of zipping up his trousers and got frank and beaned. As I vigorously masturbated under the bed.

i see your schwartz is as big as mine. let's see how well you handle it.
I just watched the AL movie here is now, now is here, fast foward to the good part
Shall I have Snotty beam you down?
snotty beamed me twice last night. it was wonderful.
(2010.Feb.23 02:35 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I just watched the AL movie here is now, now is here, fast foward to the good part

When will then be now?
(2010.Feb.23 01:22 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Around the time 7 Raws got caught stealing credits Biff found Tommi in bed with weebay. Marlo came out of the closet to find connie being licked by snoops favorite blood hound. There was this HUGE commotion as spacebird fell through the drop ceiling. As the bird hit the bed Tommi was thrown across the room knocking down Rambone. Rambo was in the midst of zipping up his trousers and got frank and beaned. Fire dept showed up and did the unzip. Next drama unfolded when shadowkid could not afford a train ticket to see JR in the hosp, Tommi refused to pay restitution for the stitches. Weebay ahs been real quiet ever since. marlo just straight up went into hiding. Snoop was last seen giving "doggy kisses" to the arse licking hound.

post of the month winner
Rambo, what happened? I thought we were cool after I started dating your mom?
Or is it that I made you change the colostomy bags after her aaanal creampie?
Boston Cream filled donut........yummy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's