AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LEGofLAMBofGOD [11039] the thief??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
well, it got so that every piss-ant prairie punk who thought he could shoot a gun would ride into town to try out the waco kid.
Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome, come on in!
(2010.Feb.24 02:01 PM)klaw16 Wrote: [ -> ]Rambo, what happened? I thought we were cool after I started dating your mom?
Or is it that I made you change the colostomy bags after her aaanal creampie?

Why is there no love between rambo and the Klaw!
hello, handsome, is that a ten-gallon hat or are you just enjoying the show?
I'm Blazed!

TurkeyJerkey

(2010.Feb.24 02:52 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Blazed!

You got Saddled...
has anyone thought to check his unusually large vagina for the cash?
(2010.Feb.25 06:22 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]has anyone thought to check his unusually large vagina for the cash?

I've asked Zen to see if there is anything she can do at this point...

Mugging fuck-stick again won't help... Especially when he doesn't care about his character anymore anyway.

Signed on once, joined Valhalla, signed off again. It's been two and a half days offline again already.
Oh NastyFO, have a heart will you? The poor guy needs more time to straighten this all out. After all, the season only ended 2 months ago.

After all, we have THEIR word that he is going to make it right. That should be enough for all of us. Rolleyes
(2010.Feb.25 09:02 AM)MrPickles Wrote: [ -> ]Oh NastyFO, have a heart will you? The poor guy needs more time to straighten this all out. After all, the season only ended 2 months ago.

After all, we have THEIR word that he is going to make it right. That should be enough for all of us. Rolleyes

Rolleyes , indeed.

I'm sure Valhalla has every intention of making this right - especially cuz Leg is such a long-lasting, active, beneficial part of their gang.

How could they not??

The funny part is that I could give a shit about the money. Realistically, $350K isn't A TON of money anymore to our levels in this game.

This is about principal... nothing more. I hate being scammed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's