AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Dru's comeback community appreciation poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK !
Nice Biggrin I'm looking forward to see result Smile

[on a sidenote, I didn't even have to edit/move/split/delete/lock any posts or thread today when I woke up. with exeption of tommis thread, but then he asked me.]
(2009.Dec.16 11:57 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Biggrin I'm looking forward to see result Smile

You look way too confident
(2009.Dec.16 11:57 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Biggrin I'm looking forward to see result Smile

[on a sidenote, I didn't even have to edit/move/split/delete/lock any posts or thread today when I woke up. with exeption of tommis thread, but then he asked me.]

HAHA, I guess I am one up on you Dru for today
No, cause like I have said Gornikel, modding isn't a popularity contest. I'm just looking forward to see how many likes a cleaner forum.
(2009.Dec.16 11:57 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]with exeption of tommis thread, but then he asked me.

Huh?
the wording in this poll is fucking shit!
(2009.Dec.16 07:35 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Slow your roll, Mr. Coattails. There's no fight. Just you ranting. This thread is done, and a mod may leave it or delete it.
Wink So I locked it for you.
Where's the asking, or the locking, in that sentence?

Mods on the loose! Demotion![/joke]
You've been doing a great job with teh forums! Keep it up. Much appreciated!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's