AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Dru's comeback community appreciation poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Two Dong bags up!
if he spent more time in the gym maybe he would make something of himself.
This clown issued me a warning, get a life dong bag, you are a has been Wink
(2009.Dec.17 01:40 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]This clown issued me a warning, get a life dong bag, you are a has been Wink

You have been here longer then most, learn how to post by the rules.
No

PropositionJoe

Listen up dong bags.

90% of people who post blatantly offensive things on the forums do so knowing that what they are posting is offensive/will be modded. Breaking the rules is fun.

And claiming righteous indignation after these things are modded is another round of fun.

This other 10% though..... Eek
I offer you my dong bag!
Its funny that a MOD who volunteers to MOD whines about having to do his job. And interperates the rules and he see's fit....
(2009.Dec.17 02:24 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Its funny that a MOD who volunteers to MOD whines about having to do his job. And interperates the rules and he see's fit....

Please quote where I whine.

And I moderate as best I can, and if you think I made a mistake with your post, then feel free to mail me and convince me. I have admit to mistakes in the past, and will continue to do so. Picking fights in the forum with moderators is rarely the best option if you feel you have been mistreated.
I wont spend the time to search, but you have complained and whined about having to mod so much.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's