AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Dru's comeback community appreciation poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i'd like to see the criteria to become a mod, don't think i'd actually ever be one though, my editing would be pretty bad
Im pretty sure its a thing where you have proven yourself in forum and are liked in forum. There is probably little criteria if any. Like Dru and the other mods one could just interpret the guidelines as you see fit. Obviously there isnt a set criteria. If there was all the mods would be much closer to being on the same page.
i don't know why you would ever want to. i think the kind of people who do it are very insecure and probably need some kind of validation of their authority, due to the fact they have none in real life they run to the interwebs... everyone is very important on the interwebs.
It's volunteer work. Apply, and you may be approved.
(2009.Dec.17 04:55 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]It's volunteer work. Apply, and you may be approved.

I just applied. When they accept me, Taco is banned for life.
(2009.Dec.17 04:28 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]hey zen can i be a mod?

(2009.Dec.17 04:41 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]i don't know why you would ever want to. i think the kind of people who do it are very insecure and probably need some kind of validation of their authority, due to the fact they have none in real life they run to the interwebs... everyone is very important on the interwebs.

You change you mind quickly. You seem like a crowd follower to me. Guess what? Your not cool till you get a forum ban, try that.
(2009.Dec.17 05:44 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.17 05:41 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.17 04:28 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]hey zen can i be a mod?

(2009.Dec.17 04:41 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]i don't know why you would ever want to. i think the kind of people who do it are very insecure and probably need some kind of validation of their authority, due to the fact they have none in real life they run to the interwebs... everyone is very important on the interwebs.

You change you mind quickly. You seem like a crowd follower to me. Guess what? Your not cool till you get a forum ban, try that.

Fuck you cock sucking cunt. I wanna be cool.

fix'd

PropositionJoe

Can the community elect antiMods to consistently keep the Moderators on their toes?
I would strongly advise to stop at this point.

yesyes tommi. thank you.
Advise*
So, how many people got banned, Druchii? Kind of harsh that one of them got a whole week off the forums.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's