AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Dru's comeback community appreciation poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009.Dec.17 02:28 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.17 02:24 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Its funny that a MOD who volunteers to MOD whines about having to do his job. And interperates the rules and he see's fit....

Please quote where I whine.

Off topic
So you say, and continues to bicker and post unsubstantiated posts. You just prove PropJoes point, I'm just wondering if you are in the lucky 10%.
Thats all you got? At least defend yourself. Wink I think what everyone is saying is lighten up Sally.
(2009.Dec.17 02:37 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Thats all you got? At least defend yourself. Wink I think what everyone is saying is lighten up Sally.

+1

The mods like to crack down so the forums become stale and boring and than they dont have to mod.

Its too bad, that most people here cant take a little ball busting.
Actually I am quite lightened up, I'm a cheery guy. I like to be sarcastic, and take long walks on the beach, I enjoy lazy sundays with pancakes and the occasional beer after work to celebrate a new working week.

My hobbies are creative writing and watching stand up comedians, whereas my favorite is George Carlin, and Bill Hicks on a runner up spot.

But I also know that I can't reply with humor or edit other peoples posts with ironic remarks, as that would only fuel the fire. I have to stay neutral to people, so that I can treat everyone the same.

Given the right occasion and thread I have been known to do random acts of "funny stuff".
George Carlin's the shit.
(2009.Dec.17 02:43 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I am quite lightened up, I'm a cheery guy. I like to be sarcastic, and take long walks on the beach, I enjoy lazy sundays with pancakes and the occasional beer after work to celebrate a new working week.

My hobbies are creative writing and watching stand up comedians, whereas my favorite is George Carlin, and Bill Hicks on a runner up spot.

But I also know that I can't reply with humor or edit other peoples posts with ironic remarks, as that would only fuel the fire. I have to stay neutral to people, so that I can treat everyone the same.

Given the right occasion and thread I have been known to do random acts of "funny stuff".

I am sure you also do such riveting things like watch paint dry and grass grow. Pocket protector and taped glasses?
(2009.Dec.17 02:24 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Its funny that a MOD who volunteers to MOD whines about having to do his job. And interperates the rules and he see's fit....

you can volunteer to be a modzi? i thought it was some kind of divine right.
Well they are chosen for whatever reason and volunteer their time to moderate.
hey zen can i be a mod?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's