Man..
2009.Dec.16, 01:14 PM
RE: Man..
(2009.Dec.16 01:58 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.16 01:31 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  You are not a modzi, oh dear Druchii..You are nothing but Hitler himself! You devil. Here to eradicate all forum fun and lead the world of Awakened Lands into the perfect race of polite children and adults, lulling yourself into a state of irrational absolution.

Sleep on it, dude. Don't need to be hardcore stuck up, when it comes to the forums. Sometimes, it's just for the fun of it when things get off track.

You are a Villain, act like one for a change and respect the wishes of others, we're sick of your drek on here.

Heh. I was going to type something to respond to your post..But you're not worth it. I will say this, though. Perhaps you should read what you just said and try to apply it to yourself and all of the other Villains in existence. There's an oxymoron in there, as well as something hypocritical due to someone's post somewhere during the Christmas war.

Again, Druchii. Sleep on it. There's no e-macho antics getting thrown around in this thread. There's a point that you need to slow your roll in the forums and let some things get underway before throwing the party away. You flashing the rules in my face isn't going to change the face of this thread's point.

Edit: Also, I haven't posted much of anything bad since joining Villains up to UncleDave's rant..
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.16 02:10 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Dec.16, 01:17 PM
respond'd
2009.Dec.16, 01:53 PM
I liked it.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.16 02:17 PM by Druchii.
2009.Dec.16, 01:56 PM
not this again.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.16 02:17 PM by Druchii.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.16, 07:28 PM
(2009.Dec.16 01:14 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.16 01:58 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.16 01:31 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  You are not a modzi, oh dear Druchii..You are nothing but Hitler himself! You devil. Here to eradicate all forum fun and lead the world of Awakened Lands into the perfect race of polite children and adults, lulling yourself into a state of irrational absolution.

Sleep on it, dude. Don't need to be hardcore stuck up, when it comes to the forums. Sometimes, it's just for the fun of it when things get off track.

You are a Villain, act like one for a change and respect the wishes of others, we're sick of your drek on here.

Heh. I was going to type something to respond to your post..But you're not worth it. I will say this, though. Perhaps you should read what you just said and try to apply it to yourself and all of the other Villains in existence. There's an oxymoron in there, as well as something hypocritical due to someone's post somewhere during the Christmas war.

Again, Druchii. Sleep on it. There's no e-macho antics getting thrown around in this thread. There's a point that you need to slow your roll in the forums and let some things get underway before throwing the party away. You flashing the rules in my face isn't going to change the face of this thread's point.

Edit: Also, I haven't posted much of anything bad since joining Villains up to UncleDave's rant..

Coattail fight!
2009.Dec.16, 07:35 PM
Slow your roll, Mr. Coattails. There's no fight. Just you ranting. This thread is done, and a mod may leave it or delete it.
2009.Dec.16, 07:48 PM
(2009.Dec.16 07:35 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Slow your roll, Mr. Coattails. There's no fight. Just you ranting. This thread is done, and a mod may leave it or delete it.

"You are a Villain, act like one for a change and respect the wishes of others, we're sick of your drek on here."

There is no fight? Man your seriously deluded if you think he was being nice to you.
2009.Dec.16, 09:06 PM
Mr. Coattails. You can yell and scream all you want. Doesn't mean we're fighting.
2009.Dec.16, 11:40 PM
mail me if you want it opened again

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
Thread Closed