state of the game (long speech)
2009.Dec.16, 11:36 AM
RE: state of the game (long speech)
(2009.Dec.15 08:45 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.15 06:02 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Cheet and DW for all their faults don't noob bash or hosp without a good reason, well unless its time of the month job thing. They are not Carlweathers or those other 2 muppets (can't remember name). Infact you can actually push cheet and DW a good bit before they snap.

Saying that can we get back on topic, before Dru comes and wrecks the thread??

See, he said "for all my faults" and even referred to a "time of the month" reference just bc I'm a girl, and I didn't hosp him.

And the rep I get compared to what others do, and what Pullo and Vor did in the past! Sheesh!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

I am though, quite done with being bashed for things I haven't done.

Next forum bash on me, might earn me my undeserved reputation.

if it's any consolation, i still think you're a softie.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.16, 11:46 AM
(2009.Dec.16 11:36 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.15 06:02 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Cheet and DW for all their faults don't noob bash or hosp without a good reason, well unless its time of the month job thing. They are not Carlweathers or those other 2 muppets (can't remember name). Infact you can actually push cheet and DW a good bit before they snap.

See, he said "for all my faults" and even referred to a "time of the month" reference just bc I'm a girl, and I didn't hosp him.

And the rep I get compared to what others do, and what Pullo and Vor did in the past! Sheesh!

if it's any consolation, without Pun training your player you would be a softie.
2009.Dec.16, 12:06 PM
(2009.Dec.16 11:46 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.16 11:36 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

if it's any consolation, without Pun training your player you would be a softie.

Interesting turn of events ....
2010.Jan.30, 11:15 PM
I hate when a perfectly good thread goes to hell in a handbasket.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Jan.31, 08:30 AM
(2010.Jan.30 11:15 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I hate when a perfectly good thread goes to hell in a handbasket.

You know what's worse? Necroing it.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jan.31, 08:36 AM

Cheetah, you can't try be a bad guy and expect to be liked. I probably dislike you more then anybody else in the game, there's a reason for it.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.31 09:24 AM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
Thread Closed