state of the game (long speech)
2009.Dec.15, 08:02 PM
RE: state of the game (long speech)
A restart of the game is what is needed. Nothing carries over. Everybody is a level 1 with nothing again.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.15, 08:04 PM
(2009.Dec.15 08:02 PM)Brugada Wrote:  A restart of the game is what is needed. Nothing carries over. Everybody is a level 1 with nothing again.

yes and will we get a refund from zen for any money spent on end/intel?
2009.Dec.15, 08:05 PM
(2009.Dec.15 04:37 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  When was the last time anyone ever saw a legitimate advertisement somewhere else for AL...

Personally, have never seen an ad for AL since i've been playing...

i saw one on facebook.because of that,i clicked it.i'm playing AL right now,and loving it! =)
2009.Dec.15, 08:09 PM
(2009.Dec.15 08:04 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.15 08:02 PM)Brugada Wrote:  A restart of the game is what is needed. Nothing carries over. Everybody is a level 1 with nothing again.

No. She doesnt have to give anybody anything. You would have to donate all over again. I hear Zen will be doing this regardless, after the first of the year..

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Dec.15, 08:17 PM
(2009.Dec.15 08:09 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.15 08:04 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  

No. She doesnt have to give anybody anything. You would have to donate all over again. I hear Zen will be doing this regardless, after the first of the year..

only if SV let her
2009.Dec.15, 08:28 PM
They already voted. Its a go!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Dec.15, 08:31 PM
(2009.Dec.15 03:32 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.15 02:49 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Maybe a little more on topic? Maybe refine some thoughts? Give a snuggie ot a homeless person? Something.... Come on, man!

here's the problem with suggestions... all sound good in theory but very few will ever be able to be implemented w/o wavering the integrity of the game. the ideas of helping out the brand new players to build a larger base is great but the difficult part is doing it in a way so that the general aspects of the game don't get changed. if the administration were to take suggestions and roll with them w/o thinking about what possible exploits and complications could occur, the game would be in shambles.

***look at the united states government...a byproduct of compensation and overcompensation***

The only thing added to the game would be $1 value nontradeable weapons, and the same protection that keeps multi's out would be in effect.

Things like the mentor system never were put in effect because it would essentially over-power the referral system, causing rather large issues to pop up in the form of added credit bonuses that would detract from Zen's and Err's income, and by all means, they deserve every penny.

To cheetah and the others - you are all correct, and I apologize. I was thinking of Carlweathers and glamazon and spikelancealot, along with other players back when I "retired" back in.... October or November of last year. At that time, there was also a huge bru-ha-ha of players attempting to kill the game by hosping all new players, and eventually got banned after getting Zen's personal cell phone, if I remember correctly.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Dec.15, 08:39 PM
WOW
I can't stand you IPR
your like Dingus (post all the time) without the creativity

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.15, 08:45 PM
(2009.Dec.15 06:02 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Cheet and DW for all their faults don't noob bash or hosp without a good reason, well unless its time of the month job thing. They are not Carlweathers or those other 2 muppets (can't remember name). Infact you can actually push cheet and DW a good bit before they snap.

Saying that can we get back on topic, before Dru comes and wrecks the thread??

See, he said "for all my faults" and even referred to a "time of the month" reference just bc I'm a girl, and I didn't hosp him.

And the rep I get compared to what others do, and what Pullo and Vor did in the past! Sheesh!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

I am though, quite done with being bashed for things I haven't done.

Next forum bash on me, might earn me my undeserved reputation.
2009.Dec.15, 08:51 PM
To cheetah's defense, the three days I spent in VS, she was very helpful and considerate. Makes a good leader in my opinon. But don't tell anyone. Might ruin her rep. LOL

ON that note. Don't let the women of AL band together. You guys would be in some serious trouble.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.15 08:54 PM by SisterLynx.
Thread Closed