2009.Dec.15, 09:49 PM
RE: state of the game (long speech)
he seriously doesn't know when to quit!
2009.Dec.15, 10:30 PM
FreeCell FTW!
2009.Dec.15, 11:23 PM
I agree. Something needs to be done to add new players and help them get a better start off. This game would be ridiculous if we had several thousand active players.
2009.Dec.16, 04:42 AM
(2009.Dec.15 08:02 PM)Brugada Wrote:  A restart of the game is what is needed. Nothing carries over. Everybody is a level 1 with nothing again.

There's no need for a restart. All games have a natural restart due to the retirement of players. What's needed is newcomers to take their place.
2009.Dec.16, 05:42 AM
You are wrong. It is what is needed and a restart will happen whether you want it or not.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.16, 05:53 AM
We'll see. Mine is based off past gaming experierence and a little intuition.

You just tell me I'm wrong without support of why that's so, but I see that as common on here.

I am most certaintly not wrong though. There are, perhaps, other avenues to follow though.

A restart with a lack of new players joining already along with the fact that many say they've donated thousands, just to get wiped away = certain doom to this game in my opinion. I've only put about $50 into my character, but I know I won't be coming back. Would much rather play a game that allows my investment into it to grow for as long as I wish.

Now, perhaps a restart on stats only...and maybe levels..., is an option to be explored.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.16 06:02 AM by Onward.
2009.Dec.16, 06:26 AM
I'm down for a reset! Just credit me with all credits that I purchased and all my inventory ! I would hate to do it all over again but I would throw my creds into endurance !
My activity would make me a beast among lesser individuals of activity!
Yeah boy!

I would start out as an Axe user,,,boing![/align]
2009.Dec.16, 06:28 AM
Suck my ass reset bulldonkey!
2009.Dec.16, 06:44 AM
I would agree to a restart of the game, but only if all monies were refunded in the manner of credits - the ones spent on Energy/Happiness refreshes and donator days.

Inventory should carry over or store bought value in cash used to replace it.

Uniques should stay with the chars that have them now.
2009.Dec.16, 06:58 AM
Every penny that has passed through my bank and every credit I have ever had in hand, as well as payment in credits for every hour I have played...

And it still would not be an even trade.

But I highly doubt we have anything to worry about! But I have not asked, since it seems so ludicrous to lose so many top donors and players that would not return after a reset.
Thread Closed