state of the game (long speech)
2009.Dec.15, 04:37 PM
RE: state of the game (long speech)
When was the last time anyone ever saw a legitimate advertisement somewhere else for AL...

Personally, have never seen an ad for AL since i've been playing...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Dec.15, 04:45 PM
(2009.Dec.15 04:29 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.15 01:51 PM)JagerBomb Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.15 12:57 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  You think better In the hospital inpacehitmannow
I only hosped you because I get no xp from you anyway

25.) You hit for 124 points of damage. InPaceRequiscat resists 20 for a total of 104 damage.
You pound InPaceRequiscat to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 155

there ya go Connie

hi crunchyblack

fail

hi SK

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2009.Dec.15, 05:27 PM
(2009.Dec.15 06:04 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  The unfortunate truth is that very few new players are coming in and sticking around. Moreso, we have a lot of people who prefer to pick on the new players as soon as they come into the forums, flexing their e-muscles, rather than giving them a warm welcome. This is causing a select few to stick around for any noteworthy amount of time.

Cheetah, repsectfully, you are a perfect example. . To what purpose do you each individually serve by putting up a noob in the hosp for 300 minutes at a time. And at your level, is it really worth it?

WTF are you talking about I have not and do not mess with noobs! I am not keeping people who initially sign up from continuing to play, bc of anything I have done, not in any way!

The people I've b'd to on the forums, or hosped, are WELL established players, who are in respectable gangs, by far NOT noobs! How is me b'in at a member of Diss, SW, or any other higher gang effecting a noob?! And especially keeping them from playing?!

Fine, call me out for any other issue, but saying I am a reason noobs sign up, and then do not continue to play is absurd! Most people I am dealing with here are at least a year old, and probly half of them are actually older than me on the game! I am not the noob problem! IF I hosped a lower level it's bc they were in a gang that we were having a hosp war with, in which case they aren't really a noob, as the kind of noobs you're talking about would never be in Diss, SW, etc.
2009.Dec.15, 05:31 PM
(2009.Dec.15 04:45 PM)JagerBomb Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.15 04:29 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.15 01:51 PM)JagerBomb Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.15 12:57 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  You think better In the hospital inpacehitmannow
I only hosped you because I get no xp from you anyway

25.) You hit for 124 points of damage. InPaceRequiscat resists 20 for a total of 104 damage.
You pound InPaceRequiscat to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 155

there ya go Connie

hi crunchyblack

fail

hi SK

epic fail
2009.Dec.15, 05:34 PM
and I will vouch for deathwing, ever since ive been in the misfits i havent seen him hosp a straight up noob, and if he has it was for good reason..Ex: advertising another game.... i would say most anyone you listed doesnt hosp noobs...before you go out making accusations like that maybe you should get some facts....

the people you should refer to are spike, glamazon, and of course my favourite carlweathers...the community misses carl, he is a legend and never reached level 15...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Dec.15, 05:38 PM
(2009.Dec.15 05:34 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  and I will vouch for deathwing, ever since ive been in the misfits i havent seen him hosp a straight up noob, and if he has it was for good reason..Ex: advertising another game.... i would say most anyone you listed doesnt hosp noobs...before you go out making accusations like that maybe you should get some facts....

the people you should refer to are spike, glamazon, and of course my favourite carlweathers...the community misses carl, he is a legend and never reached level 15...

I'm not sure DW could take a straight up noob....

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.Dec.15, 06:02 PM
Cheet and DW for all their faults don't noob bash or hosp without a good reason, well unless its time of the month job thing. They are not Carlweathers or those other 2 muppets (can't remember name). Infact you can actually push cheet and DW a good bit before they snap.

Saying that can we get back on topic, before Dru comes and wrecks the thread??
2009.Dec.15, 06:05 PM
(2009.Dec.15 06:02 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Cheet and DW for all their faults don't noob bash or hosp without a good reason, well unless its time of the month job thing. They are not Carlweathers or those other 2 muppets (can't remember name). Infact you can actually push cheet and DW a good bit before they snap.

You know, I saw you had made a post and I was thinking, "I bet 5$ he made a kick at me". Guess my intuition was right on Biggrin gj rambo

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Dec.15, 06:11 PM
(2009.Dec.15 06:05 PM)Druchii Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.15 06:02 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Cheet and DW for all their faults don't noob bash or hosp without a good reason, well unless its time of the month job thing. They are not Carlweathers or those other 2 muppets (can't remember name). Infact you can actually push cheet and DW a good bit before they snap.

You know, I saw you had made a post and I was thinking, "I bet 5$ he made a kick at me". Guess my intuition was right on Biggrin gj rambo

lol

Your post is not on topic though, could you play by your rules and stay on topic?
2009.Dec.15, 06:52 PM
I'm surprised gangs don't have their own public sections on the forums. Of course, it'd have to be strictly moderated. The recruitment section doesn't fit what I'm saying.

Most games I've played have a section that allows a gang to announce its allies and, mainly, to describe what type of gang/clan it is. Makes it easier for new players to find out where they may want to go or who to ask for help. If a player wants a peaceful/diplomatic gang, he knows which ones to contacts, or if a player just wants to cause chaos, she knows who to get ahold of. Not too hard to set up on the forums. Just creates a lot of work for the mods.
Thread Closed