Deleting posts
2009.Nov.19, 09:17 PM
RE: please no more
(2009.Nov.19 09:14 PM)Punisher Wrote:  AwakenedLands Forums
The specified thread does not exist.

ive clicked this 5 times today....ffs...im about to quit visiting the forums at all....wtf gives

+1
although i've figured out a quick way to get to the page you want. click on the address bar then click the right arrow key and take the number at the end down one.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2009.Nov.19, 09:24 PM
im so tired of navigating to the last page that doesnt exist...f this

doh
2009.Nov.19, 09:37 PM
Just click "Last post" on the far right.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Nov.19, 09:39 PM
Don't know if Zen has the time to work on the forums or not? Seeing that enough people seemed to be disturbed by this, and I'm not totally sure it appears the same for me as it does you?
I can help this situation though, and am willing to. I need some assistance from some of you though. I will take more time and edit out posts or split threads instead of deleting the chunks that don't belong. In return it would be much easier if I just didn't have to do anything at all. Since that is not going to happen, it the flaming would just stay limited to one thread, this will not be as bad. Off The Wall is there for a reason, and you are all welcome to bash each other there all day!
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.19 09:39 PM by Weebay.
2009.Nov.20, 08:24 AM
RE: Deleting posts
She has plenty of time to post in the SV forums.........
2009.Nov.20, 08:38 AM
(2009.Nov.19 09:39 PM)Weebay Wrote:  Don't know if Zen has the time to work on the forums or not? Seeing that enough people seemed to be disturbed by this, and I'm not totally sure it appears the same for me as it does you?
I can help this situation though, and am willing to. I need some assistance from some of you though. I will take more time and edit out posts or split threads instead of deleting the chunks that don't belong. In return it would be much easier if I just didn't have to do anything at all. Since that is not going to happen, it the flaming would just stay limited to one thread, this will not be as bad. Off The Wall is there for a reason, and you are all welcome to bash each other there all day!

supermod to the rescue...thanks for your great service of taking action only after you are affected.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.20, 10:58 AM
RE: Deleting posts
[Image: Nahzee.gif]