Deleting posts
2009.Nov.16, 09:18 PM
RE: Deleting posts
Thanks.

I would rather have them edit all the content or ACTUALLY DELETE the post than just move it to the back room like most do. As A moderator/admin of other forums I see no reason why you would keep them in back and not delete them.

Or set up the forum so that once it goes in back the thread corrects itself.

Something other than what has been happening.

Oh yeah, the modzis suck too.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Nov.16, 09:22 PM
I understand what you are saying SD with the pages being off in the forum. If your content is deleted though, then there is no record of it. The idea of them going into a deleted box is to hold the Mods accountable for their actions.
2009.Nov.16, 09:26 PM
Cool, then the forum needs to be adjusted for that. It should be an easy fix.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Nov.16, 09:26 PM
Pi Pi Palace! Neener.

That being said, why the deletions? :/

Who gives a drek.
2009.Nov.16, 09:42 PM
(2009.Nov.16 09:26 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  Pi Pi Palace! Neener.

That being said, why the deletions? :/

Its PI PI's SPLASHTOWN. Wink

Hmmm think this will get moved and screw up my post complaining about them moving posts or get deleted?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Nov.16, 09:43 PM
I created a thread asking wraith to stop deleting posts and to edit them. He deleted my thread!
2009.Nov.16, 09:45 PM
No that was me. I could of just edited the content and directed you to my previous post here. Just deleted it though, was thinking of bringing it back and correcting it Smile
2009.Nov.16, 09:46 PM
Their was 1 bad word and it was called for! Oh and mind deleting that post so I can continue blaming wraithRazz
2009.Nov.16, 09:57 PM
(2009.Nov.16 09:13 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  The modzi's are way out of hand. Their was a time when mods would edit the posts not delete them. But that was before the newer modzi's got their power...

Erroneous inplication as no mod knows if another has deleted a post. I am quite sure posts were deleted prior to my arrival.

That being said I have seen some threads which were pryamided beyond the reasonable. If posts were deleted it was probably done to prevent the site from slowing down and/or crashing.

As to your reference of power, it has nothing to do with that. It's all about service........Sending a thread to recycle or locking a thread does nothing for the size of my junk or ego..........It just makes the game run smoother.

¿Usted ahora entiende?

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Nov.16, 09:58 PM
(2009.Nov.16 09:57 PM)hardasgranite Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.16 09:13 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  The modzi's are way out of hand. Their was a time when mods would edit the posts not delete them. But that was before the newer modzi's got their power...

Erroneous inplication as no mod knows if another has deleted a post. I am quite sure posts were deleted prior to my arrival.

That being said I have seen some threads which were pryamided beyond the reasonable. If posts were deleted it was probably done to prevent the site from slowing down and/or crashing.

As to your reference of power, it has nothing to do with that. It's all about service........Sending a thread to recycle or locking a thread does nothing for the size of my junk or ego..........It just makes the game run smoother.

¿Usted ahora entiende?

*implication

There are other errors too.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.