Deleting posts
2009.Nov.16, 09:59 PM
RE: Deleting posts
(2009.Nov.16 09:57 PM)hardasgranite Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.16 09:13 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  The modzi's are way out of hand. Their was a time when mods would edit the posts not delete them. But that was before the newer modzi's got their power...

Erroneous inplication as no mod knows if another has deleted a post. I am quite sure posts were deleted prior to my arrival.

That being said I have seen some threads which were pryamided beyond the reasonable. If posts were deleted it was probably done to prevent the site from slowing down and/or crashing.

As to your reference of power, it has nothing to do with that. It's all about service........Sending a thread to recycle or locking a thread does nothing for the size of my junk or ego..........It just makes the game run smoother.

¿Usted ahora entiende?

Yea yea yea, just edit posts don't delete them. It makes the forums hard to navigate.
2009.Nov.19, 12:42 PM
ahem.... WEEBAY, WEEBAY, WEEBAY

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.19, 01:09 PM
Well if every single farging topic was not hijacked but complete dick head wanking idiots, who do nothing but self compliment and backslap each other, then the mods would not have to clean up the topics. How hard can it be to stay on topic? Fucking children posting should be banned, you hear me bird,rad,casket and dingus!
2009.Nov.19, 01:14 PM
(2009.Nov.19 01:09 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Well if every single farging topic was not hijacked but complete dork head wanking idiots, who do nothing but self compliment and backslap each other, then the mods would not have to clean up the topics. How hard can it be to stay on topic? farging children posting should be banned, you hear me bird,rad,casket and dingus!

whaaa, whaaa, whaaa

YOU ARE A FOOL!

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.19, 06:10 PM
Stop Deleting Posts!
It's flippin annoying and one of the reasons I quit coming here. Cowplop! Exclaim

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2009.Nov.19, 06:21 PM
RE: Stop Deleting Posts!
Cowplop, I like..

environmental friendly.

Amend
2009.Nov.19, 06:33 PM
i agree!
without it, there'd be no shrooooms

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Nov.19, 09:12 PM
get used to it......libs want to cap and tax your butt emissions...that includes cow and pig farts....stupid commies

doh
2009.Nov.19, 09:14 PM
please no more
AwakenedLands Forums
The specified thread does not exist.

ive clicked this 5 times today....ffs...im about to quit visiting the forums at all....wtf gives

doh
2009.Nov.19, 09:17 PM
RE: please no more
Please see and support my thread and contact Zen and Err regarding- http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=9277. It is a easy fix for admin/mods.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.