Poll: Is shadows empire finished?
yes
No
Bacon butties
[Show Results]

Are the shadows finished?
2009.Nov.09, 01:32 PM
Are the shadows finished?
At one time I believe they had 5 or 6 gangs and were all very very active. Now they have just disapeared. Is it time to call their empire finished?
2009.Nov.09, 01:37 PM
RE: Are the shadows finished?
They have been dieing since Dingus left them!
2009.Nov.09, 01:42 PM
Retards should get limited amounts of posts per day. Spacebird'.
2009.Nov.09, 01:50 PM
There r still a good bit of active Shadows out there.. Its just hard to see them.. they blend well.. lol.. =-)
2009.Nov.09, 01:54 PM
(2009.Nov.09 01:50 PM)Psychowife Wrote:  There r still a good bit of active Shadows out there.. Its just hard to see them.. they blend well.. lol.. =-)

You are qualified to answer? At one time the Shadows were an awesome group. 2 years ago, long before you arrived. The shadows you see now are the dying embers of a great dynasty. What you call active, is 10% of what was actually active in their hayday!
2009.Nov.09, 01:55 PM
Yep I will always be a Shadow everywhere I end up. lol
2009.Nov.09, 01:58 PM
(2009.Nov.09 01:54 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.09 01:50 PM)Psychowife Wrote:  There r still a good bit of active Shadows out there.. Its just hard to see them.. they blend well.. lol.. =-)

You are qualified to answer? At one time the Shadows were an awesome group. 2 years ago, long before you arrived. The shadows you see now are the dying embers of a great dynasty. What you call active, is 10% of what was actually active in their hayday!

Oh I have no doubt.. And I thought I was qualified to make an opinion and vote on this poll.. If u didn't want responses guess u shouldn't have made it.. ;-)
2009.Nov.09, 02:04 PM
I think SG has let his whole family down, and should return to build his empire again. You listening SG? Your empire is almost gone! lol
2009.Nov.09, 02:14 PM
The empire is still here, we are just regrouping. I count 4 shadow gangs still out there....Not all are what i would call active but there none the less...
My gang is full and active , just because SG's not around don't mean we are dead.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.09, 02:16 PM
I hope you do regroup, and get back to where you once were. Looks like the Shadow legacy is in your hands now macc... lol

(Not much pressure then)