AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Are the shadows finished?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

biffbaffboff

At one time I believe they had 5 or 6 gangs and were all very very active. Now they have just disapeared. Is it time to call their empire finished?
They have been dieing since Dingus left them!

badmanbren

Retards should get limited amounts of posts per day. Spacebird'.

Psychowife

There r still a good bit of active Shadows out there.. Its just hard to see them.. they blend well.. lol.. =-)

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.09 01:50 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]There r still a good bit of active Shadows out there.. Its just hard to see them.. they blend well.. lol.. =-)

You are qualified to answer? At one time the Shadows were an awesome group. 2 years ago, long before you arrived. The shadows you see now are the dying embers of a great dynasty. What you call active, is 10% of what was actually active in their hayday!

Nightwind

Yep I will always be a Shadow everywhere I end up. lol

Psychowife

(2009.Nov.09 01:54 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.09 01:50 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]There r still a good bit of active Shadows out there.. Its just hard to see them.. they blend well.. lol.. =-)

You are qualified to answer? At one time the Shadows were an awesome group. 2 years ago, long before you arrived. The shadows you see now are the dying embers of a great dynasty. What you call active, is 10% of what was actually active in their hayday!

Oh I have no doubt.. And I thought I was qualified to make an opinion and vote on this poll.. If u didn't want responses guess u shouldn't have made it.. ;-)

biffbaffboff

I think SG has let his whole family down, and should return to build his empire again. You listening SG? Your empire is almost gone! lol
The empire is still here, we are just regrouping. I count 4 shadow gangs still out there....Not all are what i would call active but there none the less...
My gang is full and active , just because SG's not around don't mean we are dead.

biffbaffboff

I hope you do regroup, and get back to where you once were. Looks like the Shadow legacy is in your hands now macc... lol

(Not much pressure then)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's