AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Are the shadows finished?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ok well maybe the shadows are finished because your leader has quit the game and you are spread over too many gangs to make any real impact on the AL landscape.

is that better?
Yeah thats better.....
First SG has not quit, he is just taking a break. We are not a one man family, we can survive without him (no offence SG).
Secondly we are actually growing in numbers Shadow Demons has picked up a lot of members in the past week and so have the warlords. My gang is full and getting stronger by the day, i also have a training gang with 11 members in it. So i dont see how we are finished, if anything we are getting stronger....
yes i noticed all the new recruits but how is the demons recruiting a whole bunch of low level players making the shadows stronger?

btw im not insinuating that im any better.
They are not all low level 5 are lvl 14-20, but strenth in numbers. Plus we were all low level at some point....

shadowinc

(2009.Nov.17 05:07 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]yes i noticed all the new recruits but how is the demons recruiting a whole bunch of low level players making the shadows stronger?

you run your crime family and i will run mine, at one time if i am correct i had over ten gangs in my crime family and the most members in my my crime family, like i said as far as the shadows being done we are far from that

Psychowife

(2009.Nov.17 06:05 AM)shadowinc Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.17 05:07 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]yes i noticed all the new recruits but how is the demons recruiting a whole bunch of low level players making the shadows stronger?

you run your crime family and i will run mine, at one time if i am correct i had over ten gangs in my crime family and the most members in my my crime family, like i said as far as the shadows being done we are far from that

Guys let them think what they want.. We know whats going on and what we have as a family.. We have the future to look forward to.. =-)

BSOXXX

if im correct, that is why the Shadows were one of the TOP families in the game, and in my opinion still are........
Along with Villains, Diss, Bad, and all the others........
(2009.Nov.17 04:00 PM)BSOXXX Wrote: [ -> ]

if im correct, that is why the Shadows were one of the TOP families in the game, and in my opinion still are........
Along with Villains, Diss, Bad, and all the others........

you consider BAD a top family still? lol

yourdead

SUM1 PLEASE LOOK UP SW by the end of this week it will be full =]

BSOXXX

(2009.Nov.17 04:01 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]you consider BAD a top family still? lol

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.......
my mind went blank......
i said the first crime families that came to mind
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's