AwakenedLands Forums
Are the shadows finished? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Are the shadows finished? (/thread-9490.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Are the shadows finished? - biffbaffboff - 2009.Nov.09 01:32 PM

At one time I believe they had 5 or 6 gangs and were all very very active. Now they have just disapeared. Is it time to call their empire finished?

RE: Are the shadows finished? - Dingus - 2009.Nov.09 01:37 PM

They have been dieing since Dingus left them!

RE: Are the shadows finished? - badmanbren - 2009.Nov.09 01:42 PM

Retards should get limited amounts of posts per day. Spacebird'.

RE: Are the shadows finished? - Psychowife - 2009.Nov.09 01:50 PM

There r still a good bit of active Shadows out there.. Its just hard to see them.. they blend well.. lol.. =-)

RE: Are the shadows finished? - biffbaffboff - 2009.Nov.09 01:54 PM

(2009.Nov.09 01:50 PM)Psychowife Wrote:  There r still a good bit of active Shadows out there.. Its just hard to see them.. they blend well.. lol.. =-)

You are qualified to answer? At one time the Shadows were an awesome group. 2 years ago, long before you arrived. The shadows you see now are the dying embers of a great dynasty. What you call active, is 10% of what was actually active in their hayday!

RE: Are the shadows finished? - Nightwind - 2009.Nov.09 01:55 PM

Yep I will always be a Shadow everywhere I end up. lol

RE: Are the shadows finished? - Psychowife - 2009.Nov.09 01:58 PM

(2009.Nov.09 01:54 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.09 01:50 PM)Psychowife Wrote:  There r still a good bit of active Shadows out there.. Its just hard to see them.. they blend well.. lol.. =-)

You are qualified to answer? At one time the Shadows were an awesome group. 2 years ago, long before you arrived. The shadows you see now are the dying embers of a great dynasty. What you call active, is 10% of what was actually active in their hayday!

Oh I have no doubt.. And I thought I was qualified to make an opinion and vote on this poll.. If u didn't want responses guess u shouldn't have made it.. ;-)

RE: Are the shadows finished? - biffbaffboff - 2009.Nov.09 02:04 PM

I think SG has let his whole family down, and should return to build his empire again. You listening SG? Your empire is almost gone! lol

RE: Are the shadows finished? - Maccleod - 2009.Nov.09 02:14 PM

The empire is still here, we are just regrouping. I count 4 shadow gangs still out there....Not all are what i would call active but there none the less...
My gang is full and active , just because SG's not around don't mean we are dead.

RE: Are the shadows finished? - biffbaffboff - 2009.Nov.09 02:16 PM

I hope you do regroup, and get back to where you once were. Looks like the Shadow legacy is in your hands now macc... lol

(Not much pressure then)