[Show Results]

Are the shadows finished?
2009.Nov.09, 02:18 PM
RE: Are the shadows finished?
biff must regroup.

That's what she said
2009.Nov.09, 04:12 PM
(2009.Nov.09 02:18 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  biff must regroup.

Oke humpty Wink
2009.Nov.09, 04:33 PM
MacCloeds gang is very active. Two i know of Shauno and Mac are both young players but both gunna be beasts
2009.Nov.09, 05:21 PM
(2009.Nov.09 02:16 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  I hope you do regroup, and get back to where you once were. Looks like the Shadow legacy is in your hands now macc... lol

(Not much pressure then)

These are safe hands....some of us thrive under pressure.
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.09 05:26 PM by Maccleod.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.09, 07:29 PM
(2009.Nov.09 04:33 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  MacCloeds gang is very active. Two i know of Shauno and Mac are both young players but both gunna be beasts

+1

I remember when Mac was a wee little guy. Bit off to me twice and then grew into a giant of a player. Go check out where he is on the bravery list. The guy knows what he is doing. And couldn't ask for a cooler gang mate than Shauno I'd say.
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.09 07:30 PM by Joshiwa.
2009.Nov.09, 08:19 PM
as for the shadows being done, that will not happen, i just have alot of real life things going on that are more important than a game, i still log in from time to time to see how everybody is, after my real life issues are over i wil be back full time, till then my most trusted will handle the shadow family
2009.Nov.09, 11:17 PM
(2009.Nov.09 08:19 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  as for the shadows being done, that will not happen, i just have alot of real life things going on that are more important than a game, i still log in from time to time to see how everybody is, after my real life issues are over i wil be back full time, till then my most trusted will handle the shadow family

Got yur back SG.... I cant play much either but in the end it will all come out in the wash...........
2009.Nov.10, 02:56 AM
(2009.Nov.09 08:19 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  as for the shadows being done, that will not happen, i just have alot of real life things going on that are more important than a game, i still log in from time to time to see how everybody is, after my real life issues are over i wil be back full time, till then my most trusted will handle the shadow family

Jolabent, Frankiewilde, Witless, Maccleod, Shauno and many others are vigilant..........

All shadows carry the torch........We remain.........Ninja
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.10 03:10 AM by BrokenGlass.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Nov.10, 03:54 AM
haha.. no way they are finished!
The Assassin Society are back. and are shadow family =]
thats one more gang out there =]
ooo btw i have been a shadow since i started this game.. The Assassins Society took me in..
The When they split up
RAGE came alone!! so SHADOWS LIVE ON!!!
2009.Nov.10, 06:28 AM
You should get all your most active members and stick em in one big gang. Then you could be a great family again, I think the way your all spread out atm is not doing you any favors.

Just my $0.02