Exp is fucked!
2009.Nov.05, 10:00 PM
RE: Exp is fucked!
(2009.Nov.05 09:56 PM)Ronin Wrote:  The code needs to reworked so exp is ...

[Image: 440px-roninbarton_head.jpg]

... make damage a factor.

+38
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.05 10:01 PM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.05, 10:06 PM
Point is, I am being penalized bc I am active. Bc I am active, my happy almost is never low, but sometimes my energy is higher than the amt I can train per refresh, as I train every 5 mins the amt my happy can refresh, So....I sometimes HAVE to attack, as my energy has refreshed to the point that I have to do something other than train the refreshable amount.

So No Tommi, I can't NOT attack, only so many skills I can do a day!

And duh, I can figure out who is worth attacking based on the exp and the damage, thank you again Tommi for your words of wisdom! I am saying that it is ubsurd that someone who does 2 to 3 or more times damage to me, gives me less exp!

There is a difference, for levels in the 20-30s--so many targets, even if you don't think so, this isn't about lack of targets, it's about the absurdness in the exp range at higher levels! It actually feels like we have been capped at leveling (even again, if we aren't trying to level, the exp has gone down so much, it seems like the exp has been cut off)
2009.Nov.05, 10:10 PM
Uh..huh..
2009.Nov.05, 10:20 PM
(2009.Nov.05 10:10 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Uh..huh..

Do you actually have a point?!
2009.Nov.05, 10:24 PM
Yeah, but I ain't going to get myself kicked because I try to explain it to someone who won't listen.

Just go about arguing with everyone else. I'm done with this topic.
2009.Nov.05, 10:33 PM
(2009.Nov.05 10:24 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Yeah, but I ain't going to get myself kicked because I try to explain it to someone who won't listen.

Just go about arguing with everyone else. I'm done with this topic.

Mosq isn't going to kick you just bc you try to explain something you don't understand!. Although you are a lil disrespectful in your ignorance.

And the day you are EVER done with a topic....lol, well that will just be the day!
2009.Nov.05, 11:35 PM
(2009.Nov.05 07:33 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I just can't figure out why I can't get exp, I didn't do as others, I haven't bullied, I only hosp when an SV is hosped, or return the favor or fun, if we're in a hosp war, so what have I exactly done wrong here?

are you suggesting you think your character has been messed with?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Nov.06, 02:04 AM
(2009.Nov.05 10:33 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Although you are a lil disrespectful in your ignorance.

And the day you are EVER done with a topic....lol, well that will just be the day!

Woah, Cheetah I agree with you.

Also, EXP gained should be based upon the damage the opponent takes, fact.
2009.Nov.06, 06:18 AM
(2009.Nov.05 06:53 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.05 06:30 PM)Chymere Wrote:  After all the money and time invested, the frustration must be absolute.

The frustration is extreme! The money and time was obviously wasted!

Pullo, Vor, Wook, I now see their point.
There is no point for me anymore, period!

I agree and wont be donating anymore
2009.Nov.11, 06:22 PM
this is still so f'd up!

Today I got 380 exp off someone who hurt me badly, AND overpowered me time before last!

Yesterday, I got 400 something for someone who left me with 100 hp after the fight.

I was used to getting 700 for the red message.

Now I can't even get the red message, and if I do, it's still absurdly low exp.

It used to be, before the extra exp messages came up, with each level, your exp increased as well. Just an advantage, but I can't get that advantage. I'm getting several hundred less now that I was 5 levels ago!

So WhoTF am I supposed to hit? to make it worth my energy?

The only solution I see for me, since I can't get exp, is to forget doing "leaves", and just mug online, so any cash I get can be put into credits.
this is still so f'd up!