AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Exp is fucked!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

cheetah

You honorably defeat XXXXXXXX in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 449 (Due to the difficulty of this combat, you have received extra experience!)
Hospitalization Time : 35

OK, this is a person who can put me in at least serious.

I was previously getting that message for getting 700+ exp.

Now I am happy to get 400.

I am not trying to level, but if I waste my energy on an attack, and am often getting 300 something exp, that's a total waste!

Some level 30s, who do 0 to less than 100 damage to me are putting out better than people who hurt me. Again, not TRYING to level, but it's a waste of energy.

I'm not one of those people who whine about contests and how they don't like them for some reason or another. Comps are Zen's treats to us, yes I like some better than the other, but I appreciate each one! So no, I don't whine about every aspect of the game, very few in fact, but this exp thing is going to be an exception!

But the fact that I cannot get exp is getting OLD!

Yes, I have experimented, tried multiple people. And my result is, I'm happy to get (read happy with sarcasm) 400 for a level 30 something who doesn't hurt me, than barely over 400 for a level 40 something for someone who really hurts me. Yes, I've tried all the NPCs, no real difference.

This is getting old! I don't even wear my belt when I'm online, hoping that will up the exp a little, but it doesn't make up enough difference. So I'm a lil clueless here, as what I'm supposed to do...

I kinda see why some others quit, you get up there, and you're stuck. Everybody near me can pass me bc they can get double exp per attack, and I'm stuck with shit for exp, so what's the point from here on out?
agreed....i get more exp from low level weak players than high level strong ones....def has some issues

i get more from qq than tort most of the time....makes no sense

Weebay

Did it ever make sense? Been screwed as long as I can remember. Gang battle points aren't far behind either.

Chymere

(2009.Nov.05 06:21 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]agreed....i get more exp from low level weak players than high level strong ones....def has some issues

That's true for me too, at lvl 25. I get more xp from hitting dead dummies than barely making it against people stronger than me. I can see how the current code is beneficial to power lvl to the 50's - and completely useless once you get there.

After all the money and time invested, the frustration must be absolute.

Gang points are wicked too. Someone with a higher level than me fights me, is overpowered and loses 1 point. I attack them, am overpowered myself and lose 10. :/

So much for keeping your stats above your level.

Weebay

Yea last night I beat RJ and get the "extra" experience, a whopping whole 419 pts. Yet I still can hit Bombz and make more than that.
(2009.Nov.05 06:32 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Yea last night I beat RJ and get the "extra" experience, a whopping whole 419 pts. Yet I still can hit Bombz and make more than that.

make more than that lol

like it's cash or something

cheetah

(2009.Nov.05 06:30 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]After all the money and time invested, the frustration must be absolute.

The frustration is extreme! The money and time was obviously wasted!

Pullo, Vor, Wook, I now see their point.
There is no point for me anymore, period!
meh, levelling is what it is, messed up, sure...

i was gonna level to 30, then it was too hard to find someone who didnt kick the sh*t out of me to get good experience off of...even then it wasnt anything great to write home about after all costs considered

I believe there are gray areas in this game for experience...if you're way to tough for your level you get screwed when it comes to levelling...

There, i'm sure is a happy medium in there somewhere, i missed the middle and apparently so did many others, being strong for your level these days doesnt mean jack, especially when the trend lately is, level now, train sometime later...

Solution: wait for others to catch up, or deal with the sh*tty experience...your choice...
nah man...its the simple fact that people that hurt you should give way more than those that dont scratch you...follow....i get hurt by 2 people in this game other than axel....and i get more exp consistently from weaklings .....needs a fix for sure
I have found that if I attack the same person several times in a day my experience varies from good to bad but if I attack someone just very rarely I get great experience no matter how low their level is.

xp is wack though I agree
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's